Preemies

new here **

I've been stalking the bump boards for a while. My daughter was born February 18th 2013, at 33 weeks gestation. She had iugr and I went into spontaneous labor. She was 2lbs 13 ounces. 5 weeks in the NICU. Was on oxygen for 7 weeks. She is now 3.5 weeks away from a year old!!! She still really small but healthy. She now weighs 13.5 lbs.

Re: new here **

• Welcome!! this is a really great board! I'm glad your daughter is doing so well! 
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Welcome!! This is a very supportive board. Love these ladies!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!! I'm glad that your daughter is doing great! My daughter was born in February 2012, so we're gearing up for her birthday in a few weeks.  I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years already.
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
  • Welcome! Glad she's doing so well :) Sounds like she's just a peanut!
  • We still keep Brooke in a bubble. She will be 1 on February 18th. We tried daycare but she got so sick so much. I've been working from home for the past four months. Thank goodness my employer is so understanding. I'm just tired of the only outings for me consist of grocery shopping. We had to cancel our Superbowl party cause little Brooke has a slight fever and coughed a bit last night. I love her soooo much. I was hoping by one year we would be more out going. I also wish people understood more. We avoid all our friends and family! I know we're very lucky that she is doing sooo well. Just complaining a little. Sorry!
  • Our Superbowl party consisted of my brother and his wife coming over. Lol still I don't even want them coming by. I feel bad writing my frustrations but I saw a few venting posts on the board and totally felt like I could relate. Feel very confined. But at least in stuck at home with a cute bubbly adorable little baby! That makes it sooo much better.
  • Kelly_12Kelly_12 member
    edited February 2014
    Don't feel bad venting! That's what we are here for, no one else really understands!
    Glad she's doing so well overall that's great! Make sure you post more often as you need to, all the ladies on this board are great!
  • Oh yes, I can totally relate. My only outings are the grocery store and the gym. And I hate shopping, but it gets me out of the house. We just relocated so we are now close to family and I'm so paranoid that our LO will get sick when anyone stops by even though I make everyone take their shoes off at the door, wash and sanitize. And of course they know not to come over if they've been ill. Even still, it drives me mad. I can't wait for spring so we can go for walks and get out.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"