February 2014 Moms
Options

Random question for STM who had PGAL..UPDATE!! WRONG BOARD

luvU2theMoonluvU2theMoon member
edited January 2014 in February 2014 Moms

I was talking to a Co-Worker about wanting to do natural birth. She told me i would be able to do it because i had a D&C with no meds and was fine...She said contractions and labor feel just like a D&C. Anyone a STM who had a D&C with out any meds? Can you compare the two?

WELL THIS IS EMBARRASSING! SORRY DONT KNOW HOW I GOT ON FEB BOARD!

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Random question for STM who had PGAL..UPDATE!! WRONG BOARD

• Options
    Well, now I'm curious. Where did you have a D&C without meds? Because holy shit, that sounds painful.
    This!
    I had meds, and it was so painful even through the meds!
    image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options

Weeellll let me tell you it was the worst clinic ever! It was an OB office that told me i would be fine with doing it in clinic and that it would cost a lot more to do it at the Hospital...so since i had no idea what it was and it was emotionally too much try and research my options i listened to them and it was intense! i had no warning of how it would feel and they used a huge needle to stick into my uterus to start contractions and then sucked everything out and i felt everything! I made it through with out it feeling like i was going to die or give up but it was definitely an intense feeling!

So in the end i just wanted to know if real contractions felt like that or if they were more intense or less since i had contractions on top of contractions for

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm really sorry you went through that.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    It's bad enough you had to experience a loss but then to make you go through that procedure without meds?!?  I'm so sorry.  I just can't imagine.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. It was over a year ago and i have a perfectly healthy baby growing inside of me now but it was terrible! Although this whole post was a mistake since i am an April board mom i appreaciate all the February love! thanks!

imageimageimage

• Options
    Well, even though you're an April mom... I never had a D&C but I did have two miscarriages and when I actually miscarried I went into full on labor even though I was only about 11 weeks along each time. And that labor was way more intense then the labor I experienced with my first child. Thing to remember, is that when you go into labor you have so many good hormones & endorphins & you're excited. It makes for an entirely different experience.
  • Options
    Internet ((hugs))... I cannot even imagine.

imageimage
  • Options
    ZAngel said:

It's bad enough you had to experience a loss but then to make you go through that procedure without meds?!?  I'm so sorry.  I just can't imagine.

This. When I had my stillborn at 25 weeks they were really good about accomodating me with an epidural right away because I knew I didn't want more physical pain on top of the loss I was experiencing already.

(((Hugs))) OP and I'm sorry you went through that, that's horrible. :-(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD 10.26.15

Garrett Samuel 1.30.14
    Vanessa Ruby 2.21.13
    Joseph Michael (born into Heaven) 6.17.10
    Rae Patricia 4.14.07

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"