Secondary IF

Experiences with implantation bleeding

I am not one of those girls who gets her period full flow on day 28 and asks myself if it's implantation bleeding... No offense if you are! (Nothing wrong with holding on to hope!) I just don't fancy myself that 'half glass full'... I poas daily from 8dpiui on until I get serious period cramps or an actual AF. I'm on CD24 and 9dpiui. Nips a little sore but nothing like I remember with DD. Anyways did my usual poas this am with fmu BFN and then a big spot of light red/pink very thin (in texture) blood. First thought was oh great an early AF that's new! And then after dropping DD off at school my fellow forum posters previous comments got me thinking... Crazy? Possible? Better luck next time?

What's you girls experiences with implantation bleeding?

Re: Experiences with implantation bleeding

• I've been pregnant 3 times so far and I've never had implantation bleeding.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Thanks for feedback @kc1212 I didn't experience with DD (only pregnancy) either..
    Don't know how to edit but I'm 10dpiui although I don't think it really creaking matters! 8-} (me on crazy train)
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No experience here with my 3 pregnancies either.

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• If by some small chance you ARE in fact experiencing IB, please just take your BFP over to 1st tri or wherever you plan on posting. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks @mrscastillo I've been through this enough times to know the etiquette!! I'm not here to 'drive by' I had a very long and nice experience on fertilitycommunity but the site isn't operating as it use to. Just looking for another board of girls to journey with.
  • You sure are a ray of sunshine! Listen I've been posting this cycle on this forum, bump has like 10000 different places to post it took me a while to find that I fig best in 'secondary if'.. I posted a few other places didn't think I had to repost a new discussion piece about it. I wasn't trying to start a stupid middle school girl cat fight. I thought this was a place for sharing experiences. I am the first to believe this is NOT IB. I just wanted to hear the info from other women who have obviously been pregnant before not stupid webmd. I understand the attack on someone who has been 'trying' for 2 weeks and posts a 'is this a BFP' stick but this was not that and you are rude. Thank you for your snarky attitude in a place that is supposed to be a community for sharing. Yea it must be Opposite Day you're right.
  • pettycrockerpettycrocker member
    edited January 2014
    How the hell are we supposed to know what this is? We have no idea how long you have been trying, we have NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. Are you dense? We don't know you. You just jumped in and randomly asked if you were having IB, which is infact INCREDIBLY rude on an INFERTILITY board. 

If you would have spent 5 minutes reading other threads on this board, you would have clearly seen the tone of this board, but you were too worried about wanting to share your super cool IB story to worry about anyone else on this board, right? 

I gave you a rec for a perfect site for you. Babygaga.com, trust, this is NOT the website for you. 

Kthnx. 

lol @ this is supposed to a community for sharing. 

lolololololololololol

MOARLOLZ.

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did I ask anyone what I was having? Did a post a picture of anything? Or did I ask other posters previous experiences as in does that even really happen. You're right this isn't the place for me because you're a little witch and this process is stressful enough then to have to worry about stupid crap like this and a**holes like you!
  • KC1212 said:

None of us are an Effing ray of sunshine right now!

@mrscastillo just had a failed IVF procedure.

@jen071407 just had a failed IUI # 4

@mommarazzi just had a failed FET

And I am grieving from my second loss in a row!!!

If you want rays of sunshine then go somewhere else.

Your post is rude.

Iui #6 but who is effing counting anymore :P

And I also agree with everyone.

2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Okay, I feel compelled to reply to this one.  I usually ignore these kinds of posts and am completely non-confrontational.  By thebump standards I'm a glitter farting, rainbow shitting ray of sunshine.  For real.  And even I don't like you, OP.

You had me at hello. 

@Cheesypeas wins the whole internet. 

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!!! 

YESSSS!!!!!!  This is so unexpected!  It's just such an honor to be among such an awesome group of ladies (minus one of course...sorry OP, you've just gotta stop sucking so much), and I never expected something like this. The whole internet?!?!?!  First and foremost, I need to thank all of my lovelies on this board (again, minus any douchecanoes that might be hanging around), and I guess I need to say "what up" to that faulty ute of mine for bringing me here.  And I suppose I need to give a "thanks" (but no thanks) to the less thougtful folks who like to invade our safe place with inconsiderate questions and comments because that brings out the spunk in me and wins me the whole damn internet! 

Peace!

:x  =D>  =D> =D>  =D> =D>  =D> =D>  =D> :x

• I freaking love you ^^

• CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited January 2014

@iloveshanej... OMG!   HI!   This is WonderRed from the November Brides board!   Good to see you.  Sorry it's here though.

Hey lady! :-) How are you?

Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• @iloveshanej... OMG!   HI!   This is WonderRed from the November Brides board!   Good to see you.  Sorry it's here though.

Hey lady! :-) How are you?

All happily married and what not.   And trying to get KOed.   SO glad the wedding nonsense is over and behind us.  How about you guys?

We are okay. Looking at adoption since our chances are not looking good. Waiting on some important non TTCING news today. Welcome and I hope you get that BFP soon :-)

Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• annibesannibes member
    edited January 2014

... douchecanoes..

I haven't heard that one in awhile! Anyone remember twatwaffle? Anyone?

I have nothing constructive to add to this. I was just enjoying the vocabulary throwback.

Edited for HTML eff-up.
  • Twatwaffles ;))

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• I actually contemplated twatwaffle!
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"