February 2014 Moms
Options

Anybody up?

It's 3:30 and I've been wide awake since my 2 am bathroom trip. Ugh! I soo need rest but just can't sleep.

My 8 meeting Is going to be TORTURE!

Any other sleepless ladies? Mamas nursing or pumping?
I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!

Re: Anybody up?

• Options
    Always a sleepless lady. :(

When is your last day of work?
  • Options
    Hi! Up since 5:30 with a Kung Fu panda here! I should be grateful she let me sleep this long, I suppose. I'm sorry you've had such a bad night. Good luck today!
    "If every husband and every wife would constantly do whatever might be possible to ensure the comfort and happiness of his or her companion, there would be very little, if any, divorce. Argument would never be heard. Accusations would never be leveled. Angry explosions would not occur. Rather, love and concern would replace abuse and meanness." --Gordon B. Hinckley
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Been up since 2:30 when I had to go to the bathroom. I have a lot of meetings today. So I can't come home if I feel too tired. And it snowed last night, so traffic this morning is going to be lovely! Blah!
  • Options
    I tossed and turned all night. I should have just gotten up and chatted on here.... I was miserable trying to find a comfy position...
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My mom is visiting and she saw how tired I was and offered to take care of the baby for the night (I'm pumping so this is possible). So I slept from 11-now but my last pump was at 9pm. Helloooooooo engorgement and pain! I've never gone that long before..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    My mom is visiting and she saw how tired I was and offered to take care of the baby for the night (I'm pumping so this is possible). So I slept from 11-now but my last pump was at 9pm. Helloooooooo engorgement and pain! I've never gone that long before..
    Oh the joys of pumping/BFing ;) Glad you got some much needed rest!!! :)

• Options
    I'm awake. It's about 5:30 here but I've been laying in bed awake since about 3. I should just get up and do something.
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dunvilles said:

I'm just hoping I didn't screw up my supply by waiting that long :-/

But yes. The sleep was glorious.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm just hoping I didn't screw up my supply by waiting that long :-/ But yes. The sleep was glorious.
    One time shouldn't mess with your supply. :) It'll even out and get better also as your LO gets a bit older and sleeps more at night.

• Options
    I'm at work now, but I didn't sleep well at all.  I was so uncomfortable all night. My stomach was extremely achy. I just keep telling myself, 1 more week.
    imageimage

• Options
    I finally fell asleep about 4 and my alarm went off at 5. Dislike!

I have on more week of work. I cannot wait!! What about you ladies?
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Options
    It's almost 6am for me here in L.A. and I've been up constantly ever 2 hours to pee. It's so annoying! I had my 35 week prenatal appt yesterday and dr said baby is real low now. It explains why I have to pee so often. I'm also very congested and can hardly breathe this 3rd trimester. I try nose spray, netti pot, and benedryl and it's still sucks! I remember being the same way with baby #1. And immediately my allergies and congestion totally went away the day after I gave birth.

Since I'm up, I might as well be productive. I'm working on lesson plans for my substitute teacher.

I wouldn't mind at all if baby comes early, like now. I feel ready! The 3rd trimester woes are kind of new to me since baby #1 came early at 32 weeks. She's totally fine and healthy, never bad any problems. Oh well, we'll see...
  • Options
    It's almost 6am for me here in L.A. and I've been up constantly ever 2 hours to pee. It's so annoying! I had my 35 week prenatal appt yesterday and dr said baby is real low now. It explains why I have to pee so often. I'm also very congested and can hardly breathe this 3rd trimester. I try nose spray, netti pot, and benedryl and it's still sucks! I remember being the same way with baby #1. And immediately my allergies and congestion totally went away the day after I gave birth. Since I'm up, I might as well be productive. I'm working on lesson plans for my substitute teacher. I wouldn't mind at all if baby comes early, like now. I feel ready! The 3rd trimester woes are kind of new to me since baby #1 came early at 32 weeks. She's totally fine and healthy, never bad any problems. Oh well, we'll see...
    Read your comment about being congested... just wanted to say that I am too and was miserable. I bought a crane cool mist humidifier last night and put it in our room, it made a big difference!!! :)

• Options
    ahare2009ahare2009 member
    edited January 2014
    It's almost 6am for me here in L.A. and I've been up constantly ever 2 hours to pee. It's so annoying! I had my 35 week prenatal appt yesterday and dr said baby is real low now. It explains why I have to pee so often. I'm also very congested and can hardly breathe this 3rd trimester. I try nose spray, netti pot, and benedryl and it's still sucks! I remember being the same way with baby #1. And immediately my allergies and congestion totally went away the day after I gave birth. Since I'm up, I might as well be productive. I'm working on lesson plans for my substitute teacher. I wouldn't mind at all if baby comes early, like now. I feel ready! The 3rd trimester woes are kind of new to me since baby #1 came early at 32 weeks. She's totally fine and healthy, never bad any problems. Oh well, we'll see...
    I have been congested lately also and started using my humidifier again.  I found it helps me at night at least.

eta:  I wouldn't say I wanted my child to come early just because the previous one didn't have any health issues.  You never know what kind of development is still occurring. 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"