July 2013 Moms
Options

NBR: Teen mom (loss mentioned, kind of)

Holy crap! Did jennelle seriously play her abortion as a miscarriage? Quick recap for those that follow the train wreck, she supposedly suffered a miscarriage last year after a physical altercation with her estranged husband. The show just started up again with Jennelle talking about her new pregnancy and then having an abortion at the end. Obviously, this is my guilty pleasure TV show. Anyone else watch? Just as confused as me? Or don't care...
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: NBR: Teen mom (loss mentioned, kind of)

• Options
    I took it as two different pregnancies, but maybe you are right. I feel like MTV has some sort of gag order on them regarding anything they plan to air on future shows. Maybe that has something to do with it.
  • Options
    On the sneek peek of the season it shows that Jenelle says she's pregnant again. I think it even showed her saying they were trying to have a baby. Maybe that's the miscarriage? Those girls are all messes.

Poor Ali with her muscular dystrophy- so sad. :'(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well she is pregnant now. So I think that's the second one we are going to see. I know the filming isn't that far behind because Kailyn's baby is about 2 months old.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I don't know anything about the show, but this woman (girl?) sounds like a super special snowflake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Hmm...I watched it last night, but I didn't know about any miscarriage. You're saying she didn't have an abortion, she had a miscarriage and MTV is pretending she had an abortion? I am confused. Did anyone else notice that Leah and her husband call Aleeah Grace/Gracie now? I had never heard them call her that before. It's a major improvement I think! She named her kids almost the same thing, maybe she regretted it and started calling her by her middle name.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    @KTZ17 No, I am saying she had an abortion (which they showed) but last year, she said it was a miscarriage. Unless this other pregnancy that is mentioned in the show is the miscarriage I heard about last year. Either way, she should be on permanent birth control. Being pregnant 4 times before you are 22 is enough. Especially since she is a drug user. Poor Jace and new baby...

View Full Size Image

• Options
    KTZ17 said:
    Hmm...I watched it last night, but I didn't know about any miscarriage. You're saying she didn't have an abortion, she had a miscarriage and MTV is pretending she had an abortion? I am confused. Did anyone else notice that Leah and her husband call Aleeah Grace/Gracie now? I had never heard them call her that before. It's a major improvement I think! She named her kids almost the same thing, maybe she regretted it and started calling her by her middle name.
    I noticed that, too. I asked DH, "who the hell is Grace?"

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I had to google this train wreck. Apparently she has been pregnant- get ready for this- FOUR times. One that resulted in her son, one that resulted in miscarriage, one that she terminated, and now her current one.
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I love watching teen mom. I like this site too.... It recaps and adds to the episodes. 

https://teenmomtalk.com/
  • Options
    @etoille I just can't picture you watching this show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    miss2697 said:
    KTZ17 said:
    I noticed that, too. I asked DH, "who the hell is Grace?"
    L.o.l., I was confused about this too.  I had to wiki it to see if I was correct in thinking that they were using her middle name.
  • Options
    I only started watching this crap when I was pregnant. I cried yesterday watching an episode from last season with jenelle and her mom. They're fighting and her son is crying. I just can't believe ppl treat their kids the way she does and her mom continues to try to reason with her. She's s miserable excuse for a human being, despite the drug use. Can't. Stand. Her.
  • Options
    I love watching teen mom. I like this site too.... It recaps and adds to the episodes. 

https://teenmomtalk.com/

@kmrobinson86 thanks for that! I am ashamed at how much of that I just read! Haha! DH was like what are you reading??? Ahhh a nice glass of Malbec and some teen mom. I see it as my version of soap operas.

imageimage
  • Options
    Jennelle is horrendous. But I love me some Teen Mom. Sorry not sorry :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    etoille said:
    arlingirl said:
    I only started watching this crap when I was pregnant. I cried yesterday watching an episode from last season with jenelle and her mom. They're fighting and her son is crying. I just can't believe ppl treat their kids the way she does and her mom continues to try to reason with her. She's s miserable excuse for a human being, despite the drug use. Can't. Stand. Her.
    @arlingirl

In the stuff I saw Sunday she's supposed to take Jace to the park with boyfriend du jour and she decides she's in a bad mood and can't deal with taking him to the park so she walks out of the house and sits in the car and talks to boyfriend du jour in the car.

Jace brings her a flower.

Lost it.  Started crying.

Her son deserves so much better.

@etoille this was kind of the same thing. She begs her mom for more time with Jace. She gets there to "babysit" her own freakin son...how sad is that? She gets in a fight with her mom and leaves after 30 minutes and janelle and Barbara are screaming and jace is crying. Just made me so sad. And my baby is happy as can be laying on the floor playing. I just hugged him super tight. Ughhhhhh
  • Options
    I think her son is going to have serious psychological issues. At the end of the episode it looked like he was torturing the cat. Not playing, like trying to cause it harm.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Yeah I feel really bad for Jace and also for Amber's little Leah. They shouldn't be exposed to all the yelling and fighting. It seems like Jenelle can't be around her mom for 5 minutes without losing her shit. Barbara really isn't any better, though. You can see where Jenelle gets her anger issues. I was thinking last night after reading that website that really Chelsea is the only one without the revolving door of boyfriends. She sometimes gets on my nerves with the whining, but I respect her for not needing to be with someone.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"