February 2014 Moms
Options

Valentine's Day Outfits

Hello! I have a little tradition of always doing a photo shoot of DD in a cute Valentine's Day outfit. Of course I'm so excited that this year there will be double the cuteness ;) But I'm having trouble finding just the right outfits! I usually do babygap, and there are decently cute options there but does anyone have any other suggestions of where to look? I've checked out Crazy 8, Carter's, OshKosh, and Gymboree and haven't been too impressed. Any other ideas? I'd like the outfits to be coordinating, not necessarily matching (I'm expecting another little girl!)
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: Valentine's Day Outfits

• Options
    Old navy?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    nebraska84nebraska84 member
    edited January 2014
    I was going to suggest Old Navy too, we have had good luck there for baby clothes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Target
  • Options
    They had cute vday stuff at BRU.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I remember Kohl's had some cute ones, but they might have been Carter's brand. I gave them a glance while I was picking out a St. Patrick's day outfit (since that will more than likely be my LO's first "holiday").
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Old Navy, Children's Place, JC Penny's
  • Options
    Hmmm I saw some cute things at Gymboree, but if they haven't impressed you...Janie & Jack had a cute ensemble (but pricey). I'd go for Old Navy like others suggest. Maybe even try Target? I picked up a $5 LS one sleeve that isn't necessarily V-Day, but has hearts on it and says "Single and Lovin' It" that I thought was presh. Could work for V-day.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    Children's place and kohls
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I'm definitely going to have to check them out since the baby gap outfit I would have ordered for DD2 is totally sold out!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Options
    I was just at Walmart and their carters child of mine had some cute stuff.
  • Options
    I saw some adorable Guess outfits yesterday for girls. I'm in Canada though, so I'm not sure which store would carry them in the US. It was a The Bay here, a department store. I restrained myself from buying the heart covered outfits though since A)I'm team green and B)EDD is the 12th, so I font know if we will actually have an outside baby by then (the suspense is killing me)
    F14 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"