Single Parents
Options

aw time again!

Lets see those cute kiddos.

I took little mans six month picture today. Heres him and curious george. And heres a side by side of him at one week and six months.

Re: aw time again!

• Options
    jellybean529jellybean529 member
    edited January 2014
    I went through pictures from the past few months the other day and found this one of DD on the playground after her soccer game back in September :)

ETA -- what a cutie your little guy is with his Curious George!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Thanks! Your little lady is such a doll
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here's Harley!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Omg! Harley is so adorable
  • Options
    Thanks! :D your little man is so cute with that big monkey
  • Options
    Thanks. Im currently trying to convince myself to be a good parent and share ds 6 month pic with bd. The part of me that cant be bothered to share is winning
  • Options
    Hes so cute! Ive totally decided im not sharing. He never asks ive tried volunteering pictures and well he never aknowledges getting them
  • Options
    Oh my gosh look at all these cute babies!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Being a good parent isn't showing your BD his DS's pictures. Being a good parent is nurturing, loving and caring for this little being that crawled it's way out of you. If your BD chooses not to see pictures, or for fuck's sake doesn't even acknowledge the kid is his, then *he's* the shitty parent.  You keep rocking at what you do, @lamuehlen, don't ever think you're being a bad parent because your BD doesn't want to face the fact that he has a child with you.
  • Options
    Thanks @roxalot that means alot. The last couple days ive been feeling bitter towards bd. I cant help it when hes so okay with trying to be a part of my life but cant be bothered with bentley.
  • Options
    Tell him the next time he tries to message you about ANYTHING (even if its sexual) that you won't acknowledge a person who won't acknowledge their own child. It might spark a harsh reaction, so whatever he responds with, just ignore. Say that every time he sends you any kind of message. He may either stop contacting you or start to recognize the fact that he's a douchebag. I mean, clearly you don't want a relationship with him, but if he mans up and takes responsibility for his son, that would be a step in a good direction. Him and his wife were separated when you two got together, right? All he has to do is explain that to his wife.
  • Options
    They were seperated and battling out a divorce in court while him and i were hooking up. Ill have to remember that.

Hes thrown fits about me dating bf saying how im trying to replace him in ds life and how he wont stand for ds calling another man daddy and when i told him to man the fuck up and take me to court he backs off.

He also says things about why he doesnt understand why my bf doesnt like him. Lets be clear its not that bf doesnt like him, its that he doesnt respect him on any level. Which i think is fair, bf has bought clothes, diapers, whipes, and formula for ds to keep at his house. Bd has done nothing for ds.

I dunno. Bd is a tool bag
  • Options
    Everyone's LOs are so adorable! And they all look like cool kids you'd want to know. I can't wait to have my own real pictures of little Thor. I can share his last ultrasound pics!

The first is a side by side with BD because Thor is making one of BDs classic retard faces.
  • Options
    Gah!!!! I love your sons name! And i cant wait to see him! That first picture is pretty awesome. In ds 10 week ultra sound he was soluting. Hell still do it. The marine genetic is strong with that one.
  • Options
    Gah!!!! I love your sons name! And i cant wait to see him! That first picture is pretty awesome. In ds 10 week ultra sound he was soluting. Hell still do it. The marine genetic is strong with that one.
  • Options
    @lameulen thanks! We're all part of the cool kid names club here I think!

Seeing a baby salute sounds precious! Thor's dad plays bass in many c-list metal bands. I hope he inherits that behavior instead of the heroin shooting! He didn't tie off during the u/s so that's a good sign! ;)
  • Options
    I do think we all have awesome baby names.

Bf affectionatley calls bentley the marine. Since he salutes when he scootes looks like hes trying to do the boot camp crawl, he used to only sleep to the marine corpse hymn and hell talk to bfs marine corpse flags.
  • Options
    awwe, how sweet. :)
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"