Late Term and Child Loss
Options

My Little Fighter

I rushed to the hospital on Sunday as I knew something was wrong. I was 20 weeks and later that night age birth to beautiful Olivia Rose! She stayed alive for me and her daddy two hours (it was amazing). But now I am so upset as we have been hit with a huge snow storm and had to reschedule the funeral home appt to tomorrow!
Argh. But my little one will be put to rest though I know she is with the other Baby Angels right now

Re: My Little Fighter

• Options
    What a beautiful name. I agree, what a fighter she was .I am so sorry for your loss, it is truly devastating. ((Hugs))
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, but so grateful you got to hold her and be with her before she passed. 

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss of Olivia.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    *siggy warning*

So very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.

--
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Olivia. Sending you lots of (((hugs)))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and that you find yourself here. I'm glad you were able to have some time with Olivia. That is precious. Know that we are here whenever you need us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss of Olivia. Hugs.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Options
    Thanks everyone. I jut needed to let it out. I am so happy to of been able to hold her and know that she truly is in a better place
  • Options
    I love her name, and glad you got to spend time with her. So sorry for your loss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Im sorry for your loss. Such a precious memory you have there.

Our little angels are having fun in heaven right now.
  • Options
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

What a beautiful name. I am so, so sorry to welcome you to this board. Please know that we are all here for you when you need us. **hugs**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. We can all pull through this together. So sorry all of you had to be part of this board as well. But ta true we women truly are warriors and can make it through these battles!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, she had a beautiful name and I am so glad you had some time with her

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.  I will be thinking of you in the days and weeks ahead, and hoping for healing for you and your husband.  <3
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"