August 2012 Moms
Options

Twats on Tuesday

Vent away! Remember how? Of course you do!

I nominate scary moles. My sister has two that she has ignored for a year. We just visited her (out of state) and it's the first time I saw them myself. I mean one is right on her forehead so hard to miss. Granted she just had a baby 2 weeks ago and had other things on her mind the past few months but I was shocked and then worried once I looked at a mole chart I have saved at home. I called her and told her to make an appointment without delay. She listened to me and will see a dermatologist tomorrow. I may have freaked her out but those moles have to go! I hope and pray it's not what I think it is. :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twats on Tuesday

• Options
    My work. Snowing bad today. We closed early, daycare did to and they are anticipating daycare to be closed tomorrow also. My work says 'better start calling back ups now' yes, I know this.. Thanks for being snotty. and for that I hope no one can watch him. I'd rather be home tomorrow anyway. Suddenly my work are being huge twats. I feel like I go to day care. I'm an adult and so is my co worker. I don't need someone over my shoulder all day. Ugh.
    Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Vent away! Remember how? Of course you do! I nominate scary moles. My sister has two that she has ignored for a year. We just visited her (out of state) and it's the first time I saw them myself. I mean one is right on her forehead so hard to miss. Granted she just had a baby 2 weeks ago and had other things on her mind the past few months but I was shocked and then worried once I looked at a mole chart I have saved at home. I called her and told her to make an appointment without delay. She listened to me and will see a dermatologist tomorrow. I may have freaked her out but those moles have to go! I hope and pray it's not what I think it is. :(
    I hope it's nothing.  I went to the dermatologist on Friday because I was worried about something on my face, and she wasn't concerned at all and said it was purely cosmetic.  Of course I had to get a mole elsewhere on my body biopsied :)
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The post office. I waited in line with a toddler for almost an hour. AN HOUR. And there was only one person working even when the line started to go past the door. I am never going back to that post office.
  • Options
    @courtandnate go ahead and take the floor if you have more to say, maybe it will get a conversation going!

I'll add some too...

Like broccoli farts. Why do healthy foods have such heinous side effects?

And dry winter skin and pimples. It is bad enough I'm sickly pale and blend with the snow. Ugh, my face. And hair static, please go away.

And pine needles! I find them everywhere everyday! Wtf, I vacuumed when we took down the tree and we did not drag it thru the house. It went 4 steps straight out the deck doors so why are there needles in my kitchen?!???!??!?!?????!!!!

• Options

Nominating the non parenting mom at the play gym this morning.  Your brat of a kid hauls my daughter off the bouncy castle, blocks her from playing with any toys and when my daughter goes to another part of the playground your little bully follows her and rips toys out of her hands.  Not ok, even more not ok that you start giving me the stink eye because I have to parent your child to defend my own.  Did I mention the bully kid was at least 2 years older than A.  Watch your kid and teach her some manners....Twat!

I cannot tolerate people who don't discipline their kids. Seriously, what are they teaching them? Nothing! It's a sad world.

imageimage

• Options
    My MIL that will still not drop us "ruining her relationship with DD" and "making her miss soooo much of DD's life" and we should be ashamed of ourselves and we are such bad people because we won't let her babysit just 1 day a week.... Who cares that we go out of our way to visit at least once a week...

The ladies in the payroll department at my work that didn't get us the 3rd party sick pay amounts we needed for our tax returns until yesterday. Now I am probably going to have to go into work Saturday and Sunday this weekend to make sure we get all of our returns done and out on time.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Once again my boss. I don't want to say too much online but it's gotten to the point that I am going to HR and considering hiring a lawyer. He's just a cocky, self-centered bully. Ugh!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mother effing toothache. That's all.
  • Options

My one upping SIL. I send a text that DD throws her diapers away and dusts my floors and coffee tables (Yay my genius plan of no mommy chores is working!) but get a response about how her DS (2 weeks younger) throws away trash, empties the dishwasher, sweeps, and folds laundry.  Really?!  I don't care.  Just because I told you something about DD does not mean every time you need to say something about your DS. never do I get an Awww. or Yay response.  Always why he is more advanced.  Its just annoying.

I'm sorry, what?! Her toddler FOLDS LAUNDRY? Um, no he doesn't. My toddler likes to help with the laundry too - she's a prodigy! You should see the piles she creates in random places by flinging clothes everywhere! OMG so advanced!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"