August 2011 Moms
Options

Hair Cuts?

Has your LO had a hair cut yet?

Do you go someplace to get their hair cut? What is it like?

Do you cut their hair? How does it look?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair Cuts?

• Options
    Nope, not yet.  Her 2nd bday was actually the first time I could get it into a topknot ponytail, her hair just isn't all that long.  BUT...it is in her eyes.  I keep it pinned back with a clip as much as I can.  For some reason, I just can't see her with bangs, I think I want to grow it out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DS is nowhere near ready for a real hair cut. Maybe a trim, his bangs are just now starting to get in his eyes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope still long haired hippie here ;) I love his hair. Its naturally layered. Doesn't get in his face. Plus he lets me slick it back, pony tail or a braid. His Steven Segal looks lol. When he asks for it to be cut then we shall look into it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I trimmed the bottom a teeny tiny bit the other day but that's it. She actually lets me put clips in and or ponytails these days, which is nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is a constant argument between DH and myself. Seriously. Lincoln has my curly hair and he insists we cut it. It has now become a standoff of sorts. I was coming around to the idea till he kept pressuring me. Now all bets are off. I don't want to cut those precious baby curls because I know they won't come back!
    imageimage
  • Options
    She had a little trim last year to even things out but that's it. I just took her to a little salon nearby. Nothing fancy but the girl who did her hair really knew how to talk to kids :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"