Late Term and Child Loss

GTKY

Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour?

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go?

What is your favourite snack food?

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour?
    Yes, it's a dark navy blue.

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go?
    New York City.

Popchips.  I'm so addicted.

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go?
    No.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour?  Nope

A warm place near water
    What is your favourite snack food?  chocolate

venus or neptune

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour? No

Ahhhh nothing like Disneyland where "a dream is a wish your heart makes"
    Chocolate with peanuts
    If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go? If it's like total recall where there's women with three boobs, heck no. That freaked me out

• ticker warning

Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour? Fingernails are not, but my toes are light pink.

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go?  Camping.  We bought a camper a few months ago and we've only gotten to sleep in it once.  A camping trip, in the middle of nowhere with a nice fire with MH sounds really nice.

What is your favourite snack food?  Movie theater popcorn

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go?  Lol, I have no idea.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

No... Lame. :-( I don't know when I painted my nails last.

Disney World! I'm a ridiculous Disney fan and an Authorized Disney Travel Planner!

What is your favourite snack food? Anything chocolate!

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go? Ehhhh... Depends how bad this planet got. Probably not.
    Technically no.... my coworker sells Jamberry and I got suckered into buying a few of them. I have just the pale pink french manicure stickies on.

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go? To Nashville to visit my parents.... I miss them 

What is your favourite snack food?  Chips!!  I love the Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream, yummm!!!

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go? Uh, sure why not. As long as I could have oxygen to breath and water to drink sounds fun, LOL
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• *ticker warning*

Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour?
    Nope. I never have my fingernails painted but I usually have my toes. I am going for a pedicure this weekend so they are currently bare.

Hmm maybe Las Vegas, there are some shows I would love to see. Or possibly to the coast for a relaxing getaway.

Chips. I like crunchy and salty.

Possibly. It would depend on the attractions of the other planets and how much we have messed up this one.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ***Siggy warning***

Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour? Nope, not currently. 

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go? Normally I would pick somewhere far far away, but since its only a weekend...probably somewhere like Disney or a quick cruise. Somewhere warm. 

What is your favourite snack food? All depends on the day. But probably tortilla chips. 

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go? Depends on the state of earth, but I would probably stay here. I love green space too much. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

Just my toes. I don't usually paint  my fingernails unless it is a special occasion

Somewhere HOT!!  It is way to cold here. 

At the moment, POP Chips, the kettle flavour

I would definitely go to the new planet!

*******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour? Yes, dark gray

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go? New York City.

What is your favourite snack food? M&Ms

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go? Probably not. I'm not a big risk taker.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
    I just did them prior to coming on here, bright pink with glitter on the top. I need a pedi... I just asked dh if he would reaping my nails since I can't reach and he said ummm no lol. 

A cabin in the smokey mountains. I want to play in snow and sit by the fire and drink hot chocolate!!

Right now it's a drink... I am in love with slushies right now!!

Most likely no

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • ~~Siggy Warning~~

Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour?  Toenails are ALWAYS painted and right now finger nails match - OPI's "muir muir on the wall" a dark purplish color?

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go? Anywhere that's warmer and has more sun than Ohio!

What is your favourite snack food?  Ooooh, I love snacks too much!  I've been craving Snyders BBQ chips

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go?  Probably not, though DH would probably be interested and may be able to convince me.
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do you currently have your nails painted? If so, what colour? I always have them painted! Right now I have KiKi by Zoya.

If you were free to get up and go anywhere right now for the weekend, where would you go? I would go to AZ and see my parents.

What is your favourite snack food? Anything with peanut butter!

If you lived in the future and had the option to move to a new planet, would you go? If it was in another solar system and we could get there in days then I'd def move my family there with me!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"