Babies: 9 - 12 Months

why won't the bump let me update my siggy?

I've tried several times but I guess the bump just wants me to be a million weeks pregnant.  Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: why won't the bump let me update my siggy?

• No suggestions, but I can't update mine either.  I have deleted the links to the pictures and they still keep showing up. 
  • how weird...my picture seems to be gone now, but at 78 weeks pregnant, this baby is ready to come out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I"ve been trying to add a ticker to show my baby's age, but it's never let me do it.  I thought I was just technologically challenged, but maybe the site is having issues..
  • I have been having the same issue. Well I thought I changed it, but it went right back to how it used to be. It is kind of annoying.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I can tell you how to do it. 

Scroll to the top of this page, see the 4 icons on the right (world, mail, star, head)?  Click the head then select Preferences (it's the only option).  Next choose Signature Settings from the list.  There you go :-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• If you would like to post code for a lilypie ticker copy the code then use the 3rd from the right icon that is of the clip-board (paste as text).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"