Two Under 2
Options

Well.... At least I'll be use to no sleep when the newborn gets here!

My one year old has become way worse then a newborn at sleeping and I have no idea why or how to change it! He doesn't take a pacifier, a bottle use to help but don't anymore, I try and make him lay there and stand by his crib till he falls asleep but that kid will just lay there eyes wide open staring at whatever he can to occupy his mind you think he is asleep start to walk away and the crying starts! Getting nervous about the arrival of our second one in March a need at least a little sleep every once in a while! Any tips or advice! (Ignore my ticker I can't change it on my mobile)
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Well.... At least I'll be use to no sleep when the newborn gets here!

• Options
    bookworm982bookworm982 member
    edited January 2014
    My sister just went through this with my nephew. She ended up buying him a slumber buddy. If I remember what she said, it projects a star pattern for him to watch. After a couple days of using it, he went from impossible to put down to falling asleep on his own. Maybe you could try something like that.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    Have you tried CIO? Or an alternative method? DS was an absolute horrible sleeper from 7 months to 12 months. We would have to rock him to sleep but he was still waking every two hours and need to be rocked again. One night we just couldn't handle it. He cried for 10 minutes. The next night 3 minutes. He also started sleeping through the night. Some nights he still wakes up but that is usually in correlation with teething or wonder weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah my amazing sleeper started having some issues within a month of her first birthday...for her the problem seemed to be molars but it took a little bit to see them and took over a month for them all to come in and my newborn came 6 weeks early...it was a ton of fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"