Success after IF

TMI prometrium question

So I've put in my capsules and now I need to have a BM and I'm a bit constipated so I'm worried I will push them out too....WWSAIFD? Also, did any of you experience side effects on the prog?

Re: TMI prometrium question

• Progesterone made me dizzy sometimes and perhaps tired but it's hard to distinguish just being tired because I was pregnant or was it the progesterone or both, etc.

The capsules are warmed by your body temperature and begin to sort of dissolve so I wouldn't be too concerned about them coming back out.  Definitely TMI, but I can remember sometimes wiping and there being the harder outer shell of one, but it wasn't intact, it just hadn't completely dissolved.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Loading the player...
  • Lol. Thanks @ducky719....
    [Deleted User]
  • It usually dissolves pretty fast, it may have a little residue but I think you're good to pass a BM. Gl
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"