January 2014 Moms

@peanutmuse is being induced tonight! UPDATE: 2:36pm EST

mrsjennimrsjenni member
edited January 2014 in January 2014 Moms
FINALLY!  That poor girl.  L&D decided to admit her after yet another spike in her BP. Her induction will start tonight and I'll continue to post updates here from my lovely LB.

Please send all of your well wishes to @peanutmuse!  Good luck mama!

_____

UPDATE: 2:41AM from @peanutmuse (on page 3)-
"Thanks, ladies. I am so glad that I insisted on being admitted. About an hour after I was given my normal dose of meds, my BP shot up to 165/121, my vision went blurry and double, and I got a bloody nose. It was as if my body wanted to say "I told you so!" to everyone, haga. So they gave me an injection (hydro something) which then brought it down too fast. Which is EXACTLY what I told them I was concerned about. I was low on oxygen and having chest pains when it dropped too low. Everything has finally regulated and I just got a shot of morphine in my ass to help with my normal pain and to sleep. 

If I am dilated in the morning, they will start pit. My regular OB is the one on call tomorrow, so please send cervix ripening juju my way. I will keep @mrsjenni posted if I am not able to check in myself tomorrow."

_____

UPDATE: 9:18am EST-
I talked with peanut a few times this morning.  She was checked first thing and was told she was 1cm and 80% effaced after a night on cervadil, however she then found out that she wasn't dilated AT ALL when her OB checked her.  Apparently the first check was by a student that never identified themselves as such.  HOW FRUSTRATING.  So she still has made no progress.  She will text me as soon as they have a plan.

Send ALL the dilation vibes her way!

_____

UPDATE: 2:36pm EST-
Just a minor update (especially considering @peanutmuse is a rockstar and posting herself!!)... Pit started at around 9:30am but she has not made much progress thus far.  Her pain level is low, even with the pit increasing, but hopefully things kick in to high gear for her soon.  Thankfully her OB will let her go quite awhile (i.e. maybe even until Thursday) before talking c/s... especially since her water is still intact and both her and baby boy are not in distress.

Keep it up rockstar! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

Re: @peanutmuse is being induced tonight! UPDATE: 2:36pm EST

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"