August 2014 Moms

starting over

I see we started out wrong due to my confession on the flame free board which should be titled feel free to flame but that's a whole other post. I did not post to offend anyone and my comments were about my sil not anyone here. I did not mean for it to be taken so personally. There a lots of topics that not everyone will agree on and apparently I posted a caused a big disaster. Being this is my birth month board too I will continue to post here until at least August. Those of you that would like to be adults and move on , thanks. The others that continue to bash me will just be blocked. I have no plans to leave this board so we can either just get along or pretend one another don't exist. That is all.♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Re: starting over

• Well the blocking has began and I still see posts. So we shall see
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah sorry, you are not forgiven in my book. NOTHING you could ever say could take back the god awful things you said. I give you permission, go effing block me.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• ladybug2785ladybug2785 member
    edited January 2014
    Look, you came here for support right? Why not make a new name?

This is my second baby, but with my first it was so nice to get feedback from everyone and insight too, well beyond giving birth. When you're sitting all alone freaking out, and you will get a moment like that...everyone does, you'll need some helpful women to bring you back and I know this site has done that for me.

A new name could give you that. But it's your decision. This post shows you're at least trying, so there's a start. But you truly did hurt many people and there isn't any returning from that, not even with a 'sort of' apology.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
  • How do I change my name? I went to my account and it says user names are permanent.
  • You have to make a new account.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
  • Gosh dangit...my head hurts all over again now.

BFP: 12/2/13, EDD: 8/17/13

imageimage

Follow MacKenzie and Madison's Journey at randidooley.wordpress.com

• I am not going to make lame joke at your expense. I am not going to sit here and bash you for your uneducated morals, beliefs or ideas. I am sure this is not the first or the last time you will put your foot in your mouth. I simply have a suggestion cut your losses and move on. You are here for support but you wont get it. So why bother continue to try to get in the good graces of the people you have seriously offended. It is a losing battle. There are plenty of other forums out there where you could go and if you keep your mouth shut get the support you are looking for. Oh and ps fffc is never flame free thats the point.

• @ladyabagail FFS, would you just give up already. No one on this entire website missed the ignorance that you posted. There is no "starting over" from that shit. Move to Mexico. Or hey! Go hang out with the other dumb teen moms on the MTV boards. You might find a friend there.

P.S. you've got to first APOLOGIZE to even think you'll get forgiveness you cuntwaffle.
    imageimageimage

• @ScappyLika I was raised in a conservative household and actually thought some of the same things she does when I was her age. I no longer believe that you can thrive or raise a family on $20K a year, I no longer believe that abortion is fundamentally wrong, and I no longer view stem cell research as an "affront against the unborn." All I'm saying is that people can change a lot with time and education, and I'd hate for her to lose a growth opportunity she so obviously needs because she was clearly raised with some fucked up views on marriage and procreation.

Having fucked up views on marriage and procreation is one thing. Being a total asshole about it is another.

I have plenty of friends with views/values very different from mine -- we respect each other's views and agree to disagree and/or just don't talk about those issues. The OP is using ignorance (in the purest sense of the word) as an excuse to bash other people and be hateful.

That's not OK.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kat8805kat8805 member
    edited January 2014

mhbraymer said:
    Just curious does your husband know how you feel? Or your sil? If I was him I would be so disgusted with words you said about my sister.
    Right?!

@ladyabagail you thought you were going to come here and air your dirty laundry that you're too scared to tell anyone in RL about because you know they'd cut a bitch. Sorrynotsorry that's not the case! We would love to hear about your nasty divorce though when you let this shit slip to your DH. Please come back and share all the dets!
    imageimageimage

• Thanks to those of you that were helpful. I'll look into the website rules about creating a new account.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"