Working Moms
Options

Monday Morning Vents

Vent away!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Morning Vents

• Options
    I'm swamped at work and have been working 11 hrs days for weeks.  I need to work on the wknds to catch up but the kiddos won't allow me.

DD2 woke up complaining her ear hurts; no fever. I gave her Tylenol and ear drops and sent her to DC. I'll check on her at lunch. My fingers are crossed she feels well enough through the day until after work I can bring her to an urgent care.

I'm leaving for a trip Wednesday and have not started packing. Considering I'm working late it would be ideal to have packed Sunday when I had a few hrs. Instead, my friend visited with her children and we had Sunday Funday.

All my vents are self-inflicted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We spent all weekend packing/cleaning  in preparation for our move and I am exhausted.  On top of that I have a sore throat and cough that is nagging.  We did get a lot accomplished though.

We didn't grocery shop this weekend due to the aforementioned packing.  Maybe I will go at lunch or have DH stop after work.  We ate junk all weekend to avoid cooking, I need a salad or something.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I'm getting a sinus infection and/or ear infection. And I'm 38 weeks pregnant so generally uncomfortable and this doesn't help.

Our new crazy-expensive university building is beautiful but ridiculously poorly planned-out. 2 bathrooms (1 stall each) for a floor of 70 people?? For real? And no hooks in said bathroom - sure, just dump your bag on the yucky floor.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD2 spit up on me at 5:30 this morning.  A lot.  It was gross.

I have a head cold and feel terrible, but I had too many meetings to stay home.  I'm trying to stay away from people as much as possible.

I am spending all of my free time today working on compensation packages for my staff.  All 20 of them. 

I made a dermatologist appointment back in July for last Friday - it was the first available.  I then found another derm who fit me in back in August, so I called and cancelled the Jan appointment the same day I made it.  They called to remind me of the appointment on Wed night.  I forgot to re-cancel it, so now I'm going to be charged.  I remembered this morning.
  • Options
    I did something to my neck/shoulders this morning while nursing DS in bed and it hurts. Also, I have a headache :(

• Options

Washer machine hasn't been working for a week- the repair guys are finally coming to the house today to see what the problem is.

Boss has a tude that's affecting my current mood.

Iphone 5 broke last week and will be ready for pick up today, but I can't go until tomorrow because the washer technicians will be at my house.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't want to work anymore.  Period.  Seeing as how I'm currently the breadwinner that's not going to happen anytime soon if ever.  I used to be such a go getter and now I'm a lazy slug.  Not sure WTF is wrong with me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"