February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (1/13)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: What are you doing for LO's Birthday?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (1/13)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 8 TTC#2 (3 AL)

What's your CD? 30

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 11 DPO

When are you testing? I'm gonna try and hold out until Thursday, although I'm pretty sure AF is coming soon, so I probably won't even get to that point.  I spotted a little yesterday and I feel a little crampy today, so I'm sure she will be here soon.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? Sept. 25

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? not sure.... there really isn't anything else we can do differently.  Our timing has been perfect.  I might consider checking in with my OB.  I know its only been 3 cycles since our loss, but with my age and the fact that we started trying for #2 last Feb., I feel like it might not hurt to just talk to her and see what she says.  I don't know.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I'm an emotional wreck... I'm starting to feel as though I'll never be able to have another baby.  I think I'm still much more affected by our loss than I realized.  It is still weighing very heavily on me.

Anything else to add? I am so hoping someone gets their BFP soon!  It feels like more of us by now should have had that luck.  I have my fingers crossed that this will be the month for at least one of us.

GTYK: What are you doing for LO's Birthday? Addy's birthday is Thursday (she was an early bird).  We had my parents and DH's mom over Saturday for presents, pizza and cupcakes (Elmo- themed).  It was super low-key and nothing fancy.  Her birthday is Thursday, but I have a class I have to go to after work and won't get home until 5:00.  DH has a show that night and will be leaving around 5:30ish.  So, I don't think we will really get to celebrate as a family.  I might take her out for a special mommy-daughter birthday dinner.  Maybe we will go out as a family either Wed. night or Friday night. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 6

What's your CD? 26

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2 WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 7

When are you testing? FF says January 20th, but I will get AF before that as my LP isn't 14 days. So if I get to 14 DPO, I will test.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, fish oil.

What is your current phantom due date? September 29th

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See below!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? We are out until April due to DH traveling. I haven't decided on if I should temp or not.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I am on an emotional roller coaster. If I am not pregnant this month I feel like it will be a nice and much needed break for my sanity. Plus, I feel like I have turned into that person that says well I am not sure if I can do x,y,or z because I may be pregnant at that time...I don't want to live life like that.

Anything else to add? I really hope we get some BFPs soon! Good luck! I also had this super weird dip the other day in my temperature but it went back up this morning, so I guess that is good. I am just trying not to think about anything during the 2 WW.

GTYK: What are you doing for LO's Birthday? L's party is this weekend. We are doing an Elmo party. His birthday isn't until February 9th, but we are having his party early since DH will be gone for his actual birthday. DH and I may also take him to the aquarium or the children's museum before DH leaves for something a little special. I am not sure what I will do special with him on his birthday, probably just get a cupcake and maybe go to dinner at Chipotle because it is his favorite food! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What month/cycles are you in? 10/9 (1AL)

What's your CD? 24

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Finally got a pos OPK on Saturday, but no temp spike yet…so not sure! I think today will be O day.

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 

When are you testing? 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Sometime in October (wow, that seems so long away.)

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Not sure. Hoping it happens this month but I know its unlikely we would be lucky 2 cycles in a row.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Awful. Tired of it. Wondering if I need to take an indefinite break.

Anything else to add? 
    @vballgirl78…hugs!!! I am so sorry it seems AF is almost here. I know it is SO frustrating, especially when you had perfect timing. 
    @suitern FX for you!! Some has got to get a BFP soon!!!!

GTYK: What are you doing for LO's Birthday? My parents are coming in town and we will have a family celebration on his Bday. Not sure if we will also have a little party for his friends or not….
    @suitern Chipotle is also my LO's favorite! It is my fav too :) He asks for "pot-le" haha. He loves the pork quesadilla.
  • Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 7/7

What's your CD? 13

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O. Probably will by Wednesday.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV and Baby Aspirin.

What is your current phantom due date? Oct 8th.

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! In my siggy.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I'm going to break from temping next cycle. I need some sleep and not stress about the numbers.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I've been a mess lately but today I'm starting to feel better. I'm more worried that there is something wrong with me than anything.

Anything else to add? Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!!

GTYK: What are you doing for LO's Birthday? We'll do a small family party. We already bought Nat a balance bike for her birthday and we are super excited for her to try it out!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @vballgirl78, sorry about the negative today! Your chart is still looking nice!

• Options
    @suitern- Thanks. I'm kicking myself for testing today. My spotting has stopped (for now) but I really feel like AF is coming. I guess I just want this to be implantation spotting so bad. If it was (doubtful) it probably is still too early to test anyway. Only time will tell. Good luck to you too... When are you testing?

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I probably won't test unless AF is late. I don't feel great about this cycle...I feel pretty much just like I always do. I think AF should be here Saturday so I think Monday I will test if no AF.

• Options

@vballgirl78 - I'm so sorry.  I wish I could give you a hug for going through all of this.  I don't think it will hurt to talk to your doctor, I know how frustrating it is to get negatives after perfect timing, but I can't imagine dealing with a loss too.

@suitern - I was the same way!  The "I can't do it because I may be pregnant" feeling sucks and I think you need a break.  Not saying I hope you get a negative, just saying to let yourself relax a little.  Easy for me to say huh?

@BellaBoo0706 - Hopefully you do get lucky (see what I did there...) two months in a row!

@pinkshades05 - I'm so curious about the balance bikes!  I hope Nat loves it. 

Sorry everyone, I've been a bad chart stalker lately.  I'm trying to be more chill but I still have all my vingers and toes crossed for everyone.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

What month/cycles are you in? 6/6

What's your CD? 6

Where are you in your cycle? Waiting to O (for lack of a better option)

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  Just a PNV but also doing the 24 day challenge so some extra vitamins

What is your current phantom due date?  No idea!  October sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In Siggy but I'm not temping this cycle so there isn't anything to look at.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?  I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday to see what (if anything) she wants to do.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  Same as everyone else, I'm sort of over it.  I just want to either be pregnant or give up - it depends on what time of day you ask me.

Anything else to add?

GTYK: What are you doing for LO's Birthday?  Nothing special.  Inviting my parents over for dinner the Sunday before but that is all.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

@vballgirl78 - I'm so sorry.  I wish I could give you a hug for going through all of this.  I don't think it will hurt to talk to your doctor, I know how frustrating it is to get negatives after perfect timing, but I can't imagine dealing with a loss too.

@suitern - I was the same way!  The "I can't do it because I may be pregnant" feeling sucks and I think you need a break.  Not saying I hope you get a negative, just saying to let yourself relax a little.  Easy for me to say huh?

@BellaBoo0706 - Hopefully you do get lucky (see what I did there...) two months in a row!

@pinkshades05 - I'm so curious about the balance bikes!  I hope Nat loves it. 

Sorry everyone, I've been a bad chart stalker lately.  I'm trying to be more chill but I still have all my vingers and toes crossed for everyone.

Since the Army is forcing us to take a 2 month break, I think it will be much needed and of course time to have an HSG. DH went to give his semen analysis done yesterday. He said it was awkward, but he got it done! I need to call tomorrow for a follow up appointment to find out what they have to say about him and blood work for me.

• Options

@vballgirl78--Sorry to hear about your negative test, but Day 12 is still early. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@suitern--I hope they can find something in all of the tests so you can get pregnant again quickly!

@MrMrsandBaby--I know what you mean. I'm breaking next cycle if we don't get a positive this cycle. I'm totally over it. :( And I'll let you know how the balance bike goes! Nat is a physical child so I think it's a perfect fit for her!

@BellaBoo0706--Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think I'm ovulating today, too, so we can be ovulation buddies ;)

I'm curious for all of you ladies--how many of us have had reproductive issues in the past? Either wonky cycles or had trouble TTC last time?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I conceived Addy on our 3rd month of trying.  We didn't have any trouble the first time around.  This time, it was 5 months before I got pregnant and miscarried, now its the 3rd cycle of trying after the m/c (we had to wait one full cycle before trying again).  So, as of Feb., it will be a year of trying for #2.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had crappy long cycles from the start when trying for Landon. From the time I came off birth control September 2010 to May 2011, I had one period alone and 3 induced by provera. I ovulated on CYCLE DAY 89! Who does that...and I think we just got lucky. I was hoping that if I was ovulating I would get pregnant...clearly not the case this time.

• Options
    @ suitern, I do similar things like, "if I try to get that job xyz, I may get pregnant and quit in a year, so...." I'm trying not to think that way, but hard.

For us, month ttc #3. My period is just ending. Since I've noticed my LP surge happens so late in cycle (opk), this month just try to have fun sex since now we don't have to worry about condoms.

My ob/gyn said temping may be frustrating since dd still nurses around 4am, temps will be off. So I am not temping, and not worrying as much.

Per MD, Each month, with no fertility issues, the chance of getting pregnant is 15%. So that perspective is making me chill a bit.

The funny thing is that we got pregnant with DD so easily, I had assumed #2 easy, but I never thought dd and I would be nursing this long and co-sleeping at Naptime, etc. If I were pregnant now there are things I would want to change with respect to nursing, so I'm glad in a way it's not happening.

I think we'll start actively "ttc" in april/may/june, so this will be a few less worrysome months. Good luck ladies! I think I'll still keep active with ttc updates though.
  • Options
    It took no time at all for us to conceive DS#1. It happened the first month of trying, with no temping, etc. I was shocked how fast it happened. Fast forward to TTC#2….I stopped nursing last March and we started TTC#2.  So….we are almost at the year mark. I had a chemical pregnancy during our 8th cycle, so here we are in cycle 9 (some of my cycles are really long…my OB has prescribed Clomid, but I have not filled it yet….)
  • Options
    It took no time at all for us to conceive DS#1. It happened the first month of trying, with no temping, etc. I was shocked how fast it happened. Fast forward to TTC#2….I stopped nursing last March and we started TTC#2.  So….we are almost at the year mark. I had a chemical pregnancy during our 8th cycle, so here we are in cycle 9 (some of my cycles are really long…my OB has prescribed Clomid, but I have not filled it yet….)

I have taken Clomid the last 3 cycles-it really hasn't been awful at all. It has cut my cycles down to where I ovulate on cycle day 19-ish, instead of like 40-ish. It has really helped at least keep the process moving.

• Options
    Ugh.... I'm so frustrated! So, AF usually arrives on 12 dpo.... Sometimes 13 dpo. I'm now on 14 dpo and no AF. On day 10-11 dpo I had a tiny bit of pinkish spotting (only when I wiped) and a very little bit of cramping. 12dpo I had nothing. Yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting again, my temp went down but still is above cover line. I figured AF would be making her appearance at any moment. Now today, 14dpo (also Addy's 2nd birthday) I wake up to no spotting or cramping, temp still above cover line, BFN. I KNOW AF is coming (not sure why I took a test), but this is horrible. If she's gonna come, come already... I'm sick of her toying with me. Ok... End of rant. Thanks for reading!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks ninthgirl... I'm just having a bad day! This whole process sucks!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Addy!! And I'm sorry that you are dealing with the mixed messages :( Wait a couple more days and test again. Who knows?

And for those of you stalking my chart: I no longer have any idea what's going on with my body. I'm pretty sure I ovulated but my temp went down instead. I give up!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like you ALWAYS Ovulate on day 14 @pinksahdes05! I hope it goes up tomorrow! Keep DTD!

• Options
    @pinkshades- hopefully you can confirm o soon! Its so frustrating isn't it? Good luck!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Sorry @pinkshades05 and @vballgirl78 - frustrating for sure...

So my update is that I went to my OB today, she looked at my charts and said that everything looks perfect.  She isn't going to do anything (no meds/tests) for another six months.  At that time, she said DH and I need to have a serious talk about what next steps we want to take.  She said we would be good candidates for IUI to hopefully avoid IVF.

I just hope we don't go another six months...  One thing she did tell me was to stop temping.  Since I have a pretty consistent O date, she said it would just stress me out (which is has, that is why I'm not temping this month) and wasn't going to make me pregnant!  She did say to keep using OPK's and just keep doing what we are doing.  If something changes (longer/shorter cycle, no + OPKs) then I will call her, otherwise we will wait it out...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

@MrMrsandBaby--That's really interesting! No tests at all? I do have to agree about the temping. It was great in the beginning when I had a problem, but now that things have settled out it's not needed as much. I really hope you get a BFP in the next six months. I wish I could make it work for you :(

Did you say you had PCOS at one point?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @suitern--I do always ovulate on Day 14, even before Nat. You're regular until you aren't regular, right? I'm hoping today was a fluke. I had a couple weird shifts this month. Who knows what it means!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrMrsAndBaby- I'm surprised you have to wait another 6 months... but, I'm glad that she said everything looked perfect.  I hope not temping this cycle will help and you will be able to relax a bit more.  Keep us posted!  I'll be thinking of you- hopefully your BFP is around the corner.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @MrMrsandbaby, very interesting. Was this the other OBgyn that you saw? At least they have a plan if you don't have any luck in the next 6 months. I think IUI is the next step for us if the HSG shows anything odd.

• Options
    Thanks ladies...I do have PCOS.  Today was my second opinion OB.  My regular one didn't have an opening until the end of February so I'm going to her in about a month.

No tests yet.  If I would have pushed she would have done the HSG but I decided to give it a month of no temping to see how it goes.

I also want to see what my regular OB says...who knows, I may be pregnant by that appointment!  (not likely since my FW is in the middle of the week next week and DH works 2nd shift, but who knows!)
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Well.... AF finally arrived. I'm bummed, but glad I'm not in limbo anymore. Good luck ladies.

@suitern- I'm chart stalking you like crazy! Fingers crossed!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @MrMrsandBaby--Aww! Keep us updated with what your OB says. And I will keep my fingers crossed that you are pregnant before that appointment :)

@vballgirl78--Sorry to hear that AF made her appearance :( Being in limbo is so frustrating!

@suitern--Keeping an eye on you! :)

As for me, my temp went up this morning! YAY! I was starting to wonder.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @pinkshades05! I am all crampy, so not looking good! Good for your temp going up! Fingers crossed!

• Options
    Thanks @pinkshades05! I am all crampy, so not looking good! Good for your temp going up! Fingers crossed!

• Options
    @pinkshades- Saw your temp jump this morning!  I hope this is it!  Yay!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @suitern--Your chart is looking great! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @pinkshades05! I am still feeling crampy and fairly annoyed with DH which is usual PMS symptoms. AF usually shows up tomorrow or Monday. We will see what happens. =). I am trying not to think about it too much, but that is easier said than done. Thankfully, L's party is in a few hours =).

• Options
    I know--easier said than done! I hope his party goes well! I can't wait to see pictures! The cupcakes turned out fabulously :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for confirmed ovulation @pinkshades05. Fingers crossed for you this month!!

• Options
    Thanks :) I'm not optimistic, though. We didn't DTD after CD14 so I think our chances are very slim this time :( At least I will be able to stop temping next cycle.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"