Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

When did AF arrive after CP?

Sorry this is cross posted from a different board earlier in the week. My BFP's turned BFN last Monday Jan 6... I got blood drawn Thurs the 9th and my HCG was down to 5. How long did women with CP wait for AF? I know it hasn't been extremely long, but last Monday I was told 2-3 days, and it's obviously been more. It was crushing, but I'm now to the point where I just want it "over" if you can understand that, and to move on. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with CP.
Thank you in advance.
Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries

Re: When did AF arrive after CP?

• Options
    I have no experience with a cp, but cycles are sometimes wonky after a loss. From being around I've seen ladies with AF returning right on time, some a week later and some a while. Rule of thumb is if no AF within 60days warrants a call to your doctor. If you're still really concerned and AF hasn't shown up by tomorrow, call your doctor. 

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"