Is there actually anyone here? — The Bump
West Virginia Babies

Is there actually anyone here?

I'm a FTM in Elkins, WV, originally from the Morgantown area. Is there actually anyone lurking here?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is there actually anyone here?

• Are u going to a dr in elkins 
  • Yes, I use Women's Health down by the hospital. I've been very pleased with the doctors there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I check it out every so often. This board is DEAD.

• I do not recommend Women's Health Care to anyone I am going to Morgantown 
    With my last pregnancy I kept telling the Dr at Women's Health something was wrong and they would not listen to nothing I said my baby had downs syndrom and developed fetal hydrops I had to deliver in Morgantown at 24 weeks the babies heart had stopped beating.    I hope you have a better experience than I did 
  • I just found this board. I'm Bethany. I am from the Charleston area, but live in Beckley. I have an almost 13 month old girl. This board seems pretty dead, but was hoping to find some other moms.
  • I am in Elkins! I went to Associates for Women's Health through St. Joseph's Hospital. They have three midwives and two doctors who work on a rotating schedule. One of the midwives delivered my little one, and I had a wonderful birth experience.
  • I usually check this board out from time to time, very rarely see any new posts though. I live about 15 minutes away from Beckley. We're expecting # 3! 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

SamanthaPo
  • I just found this group I'm Keri this is number 4 and our third girl we found out the gender March 10 we go on the 23 for the mid term ultrasound we have been in Parkersburg for 4 years we have 18 year old who is going to West Liberty this fall through woman I go to church with my doctors are across bridge in Ohio
    nikid122
  • Here! Full time mom to my 2 stepkids but first time mommy to be....From the Eastern Panhandle (Falling Waters WV).
  • Hi all. Originally from southern WV, but now live in Berkeley county , WV. Due 10/18 with a boy. So excited to meet him.
    I have a 7 year old dd as well.
  • Mom of 4 soon to be 5. We live in clarksburg. I'm due October 7th but already having contractions so we will see if I make it
  • I live in the Huntington area!  I'm a step mom to 2 twin boys,  and a soon to be 1st time mom!! My due date is October 3rd and we just recently found out were having a baby girl! ! Since day 1 i have been seeing a dr from Valley Health, and he has been great! I love it there!  
  • This thread is pretty old but is anyone here now? I’ve just got a positive home test and  have an appointment to see my doctor next week. I’m in the Bridgeport/Fairmont area.