February 2013 Moms
Options

@DC2London

I have two bump problems that are just... Weird.

1. Any time I try to do a search, like search threads or looking for info, my search always switched and looks only at The Knot. The only was I can conduct a baby related search is to go actually to Google and put my search in there and open the bump's answers.

2. All of a sudden every avatar is exactly the same. Every one here in Feb 13 is two champagne glasses on a pink background and everyone in my Aug14 board is a diamond engagement ring on a blue background.

Weird, right? Doesn't change if I'm on PC or mobile, chrome vs. Explorer vs. Firefox. I think the avatars are more annoying because I don't know who is saying what. Also, the issue started at the same time @musicalmama5 started appearing under her old sn., so not sure if the two are related. Not sure if this is something that can even be fixed but I thought I would try!
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: @DC2London

• Options
    Okay, now the Feb 13 board is just the engagement ring on a pink background. Also, everyone who loves a post shows up with the same image (first the glasses not the ring).
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"