January 2014 Moms
Options

**HDBD**

Happy Hump Day! Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful bumps and adorable LOs !!

I'm feeling very P&R today ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

Re: **HDBD**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ccip82 - WHY didn't you send me that unicorn for my siggy!?!?! So epic Also - no HDBD post from me, because that requires a- movement, an b- clothing. Hospital clothes are the bomb man!
    @jessicabcairns

You are welcome to it...Although the word "Pregly" is making my eyes bleed. I do not think I could deal with seeing that in your siggy ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    @ccip82 - WHY didn't you send me that unicorn for my siggy!?!?! So epic Also - no HDBD post from me, because that requires a- movement, an b- clothing. Hospital clothes are the bomb man!
    @jessicabcairns -- what kind of hospital clothes are you wearing? I wore my own clothes when I was there, no different than any other day at home. Maybe I'm weird.
  • Options
    Good luck @OSUWifey09 !!

sibling love  

• Options
    mrsjenni said:
    37 weeks tomorrow with Baby IV!

Also, just wanted to share this pic I took on NYE right after the wedding we attended (at 36w)... because this is real life, people.
    She is so fucking low it HURTS. 

@mrsjenni you are my hero. If you can do it, I motherfreaking can too. You look super cute.
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
  • Options
    @goldenB

For funsies, I am going with girl. I carried DD almost the same way you are carrying your LO.

sibling love  

• Options
    @ccip82 Omg, I love DD's photo win in the back with her fairy wings!

@OSUWifey09 Good luck Momma, can't wait to see Mia. P.S. Loving the headband, you look gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @RedSaffron

Thank you, she's rarely taken them off since Christmas...

I love your picture of DD in her little mitts <3

sibling love  

• Options
    @goldenB I think boy! 
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"