September 2014 Moms
Options

GTKY

1789101113»

Re: GTKY

• Options
    1. How old are you? Are you married? If so, for how long?

I'm 24. I recently got married 3 weeks ago!

2. Where are you from?

Massachusetts but the military has brought me to the great state of Virginia

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want?

This is my first baby. I think I want at least two. :)

4. Tell us something interesting about yourself!

I'm in the military and will be moving to Hawaii in a couple of months. I'm very excited!
  • Options
    1. I am 24 years old and my DH and I have been married since May 2013 
    2. I am from Northwest Illinois
    3. This is our first child and we plan on having 2 children. We're getting more and more excited everyday :) 
    4. I am a receptionist for a company in Naperville, IL and I hope to become a stay at home mommy after the baby is born. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Madelyn, and my husband and I have been married 2 and a half years. I am 10 weeks today, and I will 26 years old next week. I am from Nashville, TN. This is my first baby, and I'm thinking I will only want two but that could change! I am working on my Masters in Social Work.
  • Options
    Hello, new friends and fellow mommy-to-bes (again)

1. How old are you? Are you married? If so, for how long? I am 21 for the seventh year in a row! :P I am married and we will be celebrating our first anniversary on April 27th, 2014. (For anyone who already have "baby brain", I'm 28)
    2. Where are you from? Born in Ohio, transplanted to SW Florida. (Hey, Mom! It was 84 today!)
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? This is our first mini maniac. It depends on who you ask and what day. I am content with one, sometimes I want two. The hubs wants five - 1 boy, 4 girls (good luck with that!)
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! We have a Great Dane named Stella who we had planned on being pregnant first. Turns out... WE'RE BOTH PREGNANT!!!

• Options
    Hi guys ladies,

I am 35, been married for a year and half. I'm from California, lived all over but now back to California again. This is our first baby and we are due in September. First and maybe only, we will see.

I'm pretty tall (6 feet) so I am wondering if any of these maternity clothes will fit me. And I'm a pretty cheesy person. Love me some bad puns- the lamer, the better.

• Options
    Hey!  I'm Kay and I'm totally new to the Bump, but I'm super excited about getting to know more momies-to-be :-)

1. How old are you? Are you married? I'm 28; Married for 4 years Valentine's Day
    2. Where are you from? Atlanta, GA
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? This is our first, and we're so excited.  We want at least 1 more, but we're considering up to 4 ;-)
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! I'm a TV producer!
    September '14 June Siggy Challenege: Dad Eye Candy
    imageimage

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Whoa! Look at you grow!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey I'm Emily, and I'm new to the bump.
    1. How old are you? 19 Are you married? No If so, for how long?
    2. Where are you from? Louisiana
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? Yes! First baby! I want 6, I love big families!
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! I'm studying social work at LSU
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 32. We've been together for almost seven years, -married for almost three years.
    2. Where are you from? Toronto, but currently living in Ottawa, Canada.
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? This will be the first. We think 3 is a good number.
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! I'm an ESL teacher and my students are all adults from all over. While I've been abroad to teach, I get a bit more of the world every day.
  • Options
    1. I am 27 almost 28. Been married to DH since Sep 2006 (so 7 years) been together since we were only 17 though.
    2. We live in central Iowa. 
    3. This is my 4th baby all my kids have been born via c-section at the same hospital and brought home to the same town (though our oldest was at our old house) 
    4. I'm pretty boring since I stay at home with our bunch but we own our own business so DH can be home as much as possible! I would love to keep having kids but money and time dictate that this is our last. But I am content with this. It feels right to know this is my final pregnancy.
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • Options
    1. I'm 34. I've been married for 8 1/2 years.

2. I am originally from Nashville, Tennessee, but currently live in Tokyo, Japan.

3. After miscarriages in January 2013 and November 13, I am currently pregnant with my first child. I would like 2.

4. I've lived on 4 continents and have visited 45 countries. My husband is French and my cats are from Singapore. I travel internationally 2-3 weeks a month.
  • Options

1. I'm 32 years old.  Married for 3 1/2 years

2. I'm from northeat Pennsylvania

3. This is our first baby and we think it might be our only one. 

4. I love backpacking into the woods and camping overnight or for a long weekend, also love kayaking.  Hoping I can still do a lot of that this summer as we are a really active couple.  We love to do fun runs (like a mud run) and I'm really bummed that I will miss a local one in August, but hopeful I can do it the following year and sign the kid up for them too (once he/she is old enough)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 19, not married.
    I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.
    First baby :)
    I love watching the show "Border Security".
    ----

• Options

1. How old are you? Are you married? If so, for how long? I'm 34, will be 35 when baby arrives! Just married in June 2013
    2. Where are you from? Calgary, Canada
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? This is my first, husbands second. Hoping to have 2!
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! Work in the airline industry!

• Options
    marina3203875marina3203875 member
    edited February 2014
    1. I'm 25. Yes, married for almost 2 years (since June 9, 2012).
    2. Originally was born in Russia. Living in states for 7 years. From Dallas relocated to Miami.
    3. Yes, it's our 1st one. Yay!
    Perfectly it will be 3 kiddos, but it's just my wish. Everything is upon God's will.
    - Very exited about our 1st one which is due in September 10-19. Still not sure about the due date, so many apps saying different things, my ob/gyn told me 3 different dates as well. Will see ;)
    - In future I really want to adopt a boy over 5y.o. from Ukraine, since Russia are not allowing anymore to adopt kiddos by Americans :(
    - Still studying. In Fall planing to come back for staying, 2-3 more years and I'll receive my Master degree. Can't wait!
    - Temporary don't work but my bosses are waiting for me to come back as soon as possible. Will see :)

I think that's enough, thank you)))
  • Options
    Hello All,
    26 married 3.5 years
    From ohio, currently in Cleveland
    Número uno for both hubs and I
    I worked in NASCAR doing mega events (200,000+ peeps)
  • Options
    1. How old are you? Are you married? If so, for how long? I am 28, married for almost 7 years. 
    2. Where are you from? Southwest Washington 
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? Yes, our first baby. We are thinking four, but we'll see how it goes! 
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! I'm a child and family therapist and love my job. 
    photo c2b5db2e-5af1-4cef-8d1e-625959477c2b_zpsddd875d1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. age: just turned 28 in January. Got married this past 12/1/13! Honeymoon baby =)
    2. From Tustin (Orange County, CA)
    3. This is my first pregnancy and I'm sooooo excited.
    4. Something interesting....I used to work at Disneyland LOL
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited February 2014
    I am 23, Ive been with my love for 4 years, and we are not married...... Yet ;)

2. Where are you from?
    Im from Queens, NY but live Upstate NY

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want?
    This will be our first child together, hubby has 2 boys who live with us. I've always wanted a big family, at least 4. 2 down, 2 to go :)

I love to cook different things, always on the lookout for a new recipe to try out!
  • Options
    I am 29. DH and I have been married for almost 5 years.

2. Where are you from?
    St. Louis, MO

This is my first. We would like 2.

I dunno. I am just so excited I'm preggers! We weren't going to try for another year but OH WELL! :):)

• Options
    1. How old are you? Are you married? If so, for how long? I'm 34, married for almost 8 years.
    2. Where are you from? New Jersey.
    3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many do you have? How many children do you want? This is our first. We always said we only wanted 1, but now we're debating about 2. We'll see.
    4. Tell us something interesting about yourself! I'm a medical writer, and my biggest client is in family planning/birth control, so I'm bracing for all the "hilarious" jokes once I start telling my coworkers. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"