February 2012 Moms
Options

Terrible Twos

Who else's LO has started his/her terrible twos?  We have entered this phase with a vengeance, and I am not a happy camper!!!  My DD is the sweetest, cuddliest, most lovable and cheerful little girl...until she's not, and then all hell breaks loose!!!!  Anyone else starting to worry about what's ahead?  

I have managed to "forget" what this stage was like with DS, and every once in a while my DH will claim that DS was never like this, until DD does something like arch her back while trying to get her in her carseat, and the memory of DS pulling the same stuff comes flooding back as a reminder that he was once the same way.  I keep chanting that this is just a phase, and that this too shall pass, but I'm starting to lose steam!! 

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone wanted to commiserate with me!!  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Terrible Twos

• Options
    We're going through it too! Daisy bangs her head on things when she gets mad or she'll stop breathing if she's crying hard enough. The other day she turned blue because she forgot to breath. I really wish this phase would just pass its too scary with her!
  • Options
    Lucia has started hitting a lot! We're standing strong with time outs, but she's still in the stage where she thinks they are kind of funny. I know we just have to keep being consistent and she'll start to get it, but ugh!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, we are in them as well. L goes through sweet phases and then not so much. He has been hitting lately, not sharing, and occasionally biting. It is exhausting, but we are sticking to our rules and using time outs when needed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"