Connecticut Babies

Looking for OB in the Valley

Hi all, just found out we're expecting. (5 weeks, 6 days). I'm looking for an OB in the Valley. I do not want to deliver in Bridgeport or at Yale. Anyone have any experience with Griffin Hospital? I feel like it's close enough to home and for my family to get to. Any OB's you can recommend?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Looking for OB in the Valley

• lp0lp0 member
    I use Women's Healthcare in Shelton (exit 12 off Route 8). I had both my babies at Griffin. Their maternity ward is amazing!
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• lp0lp0 member
    edited January 2014
    JoeLies said:

LP0198 said:

I use Women's Healthcare in Shelton (exit 12 off Route 8). I had both my babies at Griffin. Their maternity ward is amazing!

; It is TINY though - we were the only one in the maternity ward for 2 of the 3 nights we were there..

We were the only one of two when DD was born too. BUT DS was one of nine baby boys born that night! So it can get busy lol.

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"