January 2013 Moms
Options

All teeth are in!

DD has always been getting teeth early, her first two were at 14 weeks, but now all 16 are in. Crazy! There are no more teeth to come in until her 2 year molars. Hopefully we all will get a nice teething break! (Knowing her though we won't) though
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: All teeth are in!

• Options
    Whoa!!!! That's awesome, hope you guys get a long break from the teething monster!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! Must be nice!

I find it funny that I just posted about DD still having no teeth ;) babies really are so different!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jealous.. Thoren has all 8 up front, and is cutting ALL of the remaining 8 as we speak. It's torture. I just want him to be comfortable again. And of course, now a growth spurt, AND a cold on top of it. Because why not. Poor kid :(

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Options
    @arichison08 I saw your post right after I posted mine and thought it was funny too! At least you do not need to worry about the dentist yet. We have gone once and it was not fun!
  • Options
    dd still only has her front 4 (2 on top 2 on bottom) hoping she gets more soon so maybe she'll stop biting me....
    those 4 tiny teeth HURT!

• Options
    For those worried about babies that don't have teeth yet or wish more would come in - don't be worried. There are 3 dentists and 4 dental hygienists on my DH's side and all of them say the same thing. You want teeth to come in later rather then earlier because then that typically means they will loose their baby teeth and get their adult teeth later. That is good because then once their adult teeth come in there will be more room for them. So be thankful if your child only has a couple teeth right now, I know I am!!!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @emja0214 that is one positive. Funny story, my best friend went to the dentist recently to find that at 28 she is just now getting her 12 year old molars! Crazy I know. But she's never had cavities so I guess that late teeth are healthy teeth, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @arichison08 Late teeth are better and healthier. I am hoping DD's teeth will be OK.
  • Options
    That is crazy!  DD just cut her 5th tooth. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Dd has 12 and I cannot wait for those last 4 to come in! We really need a teething break!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow, intense! DD has 4-ish now [they're very, very slow to actually come in so 2 are tiny still] I can't imagine what she'd look like with a full set of chompers.
  • Options
    Crazy, DS just popped #7 and #8 is coming in. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Wow! I thought having 8 and breaking the others was crazy! I am so excited for a teething break too!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    My DD has 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. Looking forward to being done with the teething stage!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"