Austin Babies
Options

June 2014 Austin Mommas?

Hi, I am new to Austin and am a FTM. Looking to connect with other June moms :) 

Re: June 2014 Austin Mommas?

• Options
    Due June 1st in South Austin here! FTM as well, and we're expecting a little girl. :)

• Options
    Due in July, but they may come early :) welcome to austin!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in SW Austin. Due June 20, 2014
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    I'm a FTM due June 9, up in North Austin. How new to Austin are you?
  • Options
    I've been in Austin since June 2013. Moved from the Dallas,Tx area because of husbands job.
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    Hi! I'm im NW Austin!! I'm due on June 5 and it's a girl. This will be our 2nd LO. How is everyone enjoying this insane weather!!???
  • Options
    Hey guys I haven't been back on here in a while! I'm in the Bee Cave/Lakeway area! I'm due June 3rd and it's a BOY! :-) My hubby and I moved here from Houston last July. I'm currently staying at home, we also moved for my hubby's job, and while I was looking for one I found out I was preggo so decided to hold off for now until after baby comes. So it's been kind of hard to meet people lol.
    This weather is CRAZY! 80F few days ago and in the 30s today! I'm ready for spring lol! ;)
  • Options
    I'm in August, early August. So I'm not the same month but close to you all! :) 

I'm a first time mom, and expecting a boy! I'm NW Austin, Parmer/Mopac/McNeil area. 

Congrats to all you Austin ladies on your little ones!! 
    :D
  • Options
    We're in Lakeway too and I'm due our second on May 29th, it's a surprise this time. We moved from Houston 18mo ago. We have a great meetup.com group in the area that has totally saved my sanity (bee cave/ Lakeway mamas).
  • Options
    Maybe I am coming in a little late on this, but I am due middle of June with our first boy. We have a one year old daughter and we are in southwest austin!

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• Options
    I'm due June 25th and in North Austin!

Favorite TV Mom: Tami Taylor
  • Options
    LynTxLynTx member
    Due July 2014 - Bell County
  • Options
    I live in Lakeway and we are due July 8th with our first (its a boy!).
    I have seen the meet up group but unfortunately I work full time so most of the meetings are for SAHM's :(
    Is there anything planned for the weekends any time soon?
    We don't really have much family nearby and none of our friends have kids so I am really weary of the upcoming isolation as a FTM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"