July 2014 Moms
Options

You may be pregnant when...

Re: You may be pregnant when...

• Options
    When you buy a huge king cake (Mardi Gras season) with intentions to consume it in its entirety by yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When the food network is banned from the house because you want to eat everything you see.
  • Options
    when its -18 out and you make DH drive you to the store to buy your second large sprite slushie of the day and another bag of twizzlers. 

When you cry because all you do is throw up!

When you scream at DH for taking a bite of your chocolate bar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When you go to the ghetto grocery store, because it's the closest one to work, just to buy Chipotle Mayo. Have y'all tried this?? Sooo good! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    You burst into tears for no obvious reason when Dancing Queen by Abba comes on the radio. :-\"
  • Options
    When you go on a wine tasting weekend with your friends to celebrate their anniversary, and are not only the designated driver....but you shamelessly bust out a little box of chocolate milk in the winery because baby needs protein. 
  • Options
    You are okay with not being able to drink wine (even around your MIL who drinks it like water) until you see it being poured in a glass on TV. Why does it looks so good on TV???

image image
  • Options

You start rocking your toddler to sleep (even though he falls asleep on his own just fine) b/c you already feel guilty knowing he will get far fewer snuggles when there is a NB in the picture.
    </
    blockquote>

Yes that's exactly what I've been doing. :(

• Options
    @summerlovin314 same here... my pantry is embarrassing right now

• Options
    You cry because your DH woke you up on the couch so you can go to bed in the bedroom, but you are too tired to walk up the stairs.
  • Options
    When you try to limit yourself to just one banana split per day.
  • Options
    When your pants have a time limit. Once time limit has expired I want them off now!
    TTC since 5/11 both uf us are >35
    Clomid 4cycles pregnancy ended in MC 6/12
    IUI #1,2, 3 and 4 ALL BFN.
    Moved on to IVF in Jan. 2013 Beta #1 288, Beta #2 529 Heartbeat on 2/8! Miscarriage at 15 weeks. 4 months to be complete. Every test known to science. No known reason for MC. FET Oct 2013 BFP on 11/2. Beta# 1 910. Successful pregnancy! {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Everything sounds gross until your husband starts eating it... Then you eat all his food. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    When you put hot Cheetos in your Mac and cheese because it's just not crunchy enough.
  • Options
    seells said:

When you put hot Cheetos in your Mac and cheese because it's just not crunchy enough.

WHAT?!? I'm not sure if I'm repulsed or completely in love.
  • Options
    Have you put hot Cheetos on pizza?! Heavenly!!!!
  • Options

When you cry hysterically worrying your two dog children are going to hate you for having a baby... :(

I was crying the other night because I had a dream of my dog drowning... Where the heck did that come from??!?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    When you wish you had a mini fridge next to your bed because midnight snacks would be so much easier that way.
  • Options
    Your watching the Biggest Loser and start crying cause you realize you will be a HOUSE this summer and so not swimsuit ready
  • Options
    When reading these funny comments at the end all u can think about is hot Cheetos! An its WAY too late to go to the store.

When u wish u had hot sauce or salsa to go on every meal! It's time for DH to just make a HUGE batch bc his salsa only last a day in this house!
  • Options
    When you feel accomplished at the office because you only nodded off at your desk once today

Anniversary
  • Options
    Because no food in sight looks appealing yet you feel so hungry it seems like you're Sigourney Weaver in Alien when the alien pops out of her stomach.

• Options
    your farts are so loud they startle children and pets.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    2 words

"gag reflexes"  

:-&
    Elijah James Due July 14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    hmmmm  im game with the Chocolate covered Strawberries and I hate strawberries lol
    Elijah James Due July 14

• Options
    When you eat an entire jar of dill pickle relish with a spoon. And drink all of the juice. I regret nothing.
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    or when you sneezed and peed a little...  good grief...
    I call this peezed 
    Elijah James Due July 14

• Options
    i had this problem this morning... i couldnt remember the word "wreath" for the life of me 
    Elijah James Due July 14

• Options
    When you tell DH that you may or may not kill him bc he called twice and woke you up from a nap but you're leaning toward the former.
  • Options
    When you try on maternity jeans, find some that actually look good and cry in the dressing room because you are so happy.
  • Options

when you cry about a sandwich your husband made with love, that you can't eat because it makes you gag...i felt so horrible for gagging at his creation, i just cried!

when touching anything wet, cold and mushy makes you throw up...no more dishes for me!

when picking up your dog's poo makes you throw up on the spot...no more walking the dogs for me!

when your clothes fit fine but have an obvious bump, you feel like you are crazy! they fit great but i have a nice round bump! am i seeing things?!?!

when waking up at 7am for OT is not an option anymore :-(

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"