Ohio Babies
Options

grady memorial vs dublin methodist?

MommyG-brantMommyG-brant member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
What is the rule. We recently moved and i feel that dublin is now closer and since i had my daughter in less then 5 hours i feel thats pretty important. My husband however feels that since our daughter was born at grady, this one should too. Now on that note we did have a great experience at grady but from what im hearing lately dublin may be better. What do i do? Is it worth it to debate w/dh?

Re: grady memorial vs dublin methodist?

• Options
    I would go tour Dublin Methodist and see what you think! No harm in seeing what else is out there, I'm sure your DH would agree. 
  • Options
    I delivered my dd at Dublin Methodist and had a wonderful experience.

Does your OB deliver at Dublin Methodist? Like PP said, I would take a tour before deciding.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes they just added it. We talked about touring it. Time really to both is the same. and the nurse told me I don't have to register anymore but I will check again with my doctor since I see her again in two weeks
  • Options
    I had both my boys at Dublin. I obviously don't have anything to compare it to, but it was such a great experience. Beautiful rooms, wonderful nurses. Felt like I was at a hotel!
  • Options
    I would go with Dublin personally. I have been there several times for different things and it seems great!

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm delivering at Riveraide, but I've heard that Dublin Methodist is nothing less than a spa experience! The only downside is that it doesn't have a very high rated NICU as Riverside or OSU.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"