Adoption

Homestudy tomorrow!

Eeep, we are so excited.  Of course the house isn't as clean as I'd hoped, but we got a lot done and know we still have more time to work on the house before our (hopeful) int'l adoption.  It is so hard to be patient, but my joy is growing more each day!

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

Re: Homestudy tomorrow!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome! I thought the home visit was easier than just about anything else we did. Don't fret, it's a breeze! 
  • Let us know how it goes!! Mine is probably Monday and in so nervous I don't know what to expect. It's really just the first time she comes over!! Good luck!
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• I think it went really well!  Unfortunately, her flight was cancelled this morning, so it was a little short but gave us more time to feel ready.  It is always nice to hear positive feedback, so I'm hoping we will have a tentatively time line for travel, soon.
    Even our one dog did well.  He is super sweet with DS but sometimes doesn't like strangers (adults), and he was all lovey dovey with her.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Congrats! Ours was Monday. Our big old doggie did a great job too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"