New Jersey Babies

Looking for a new OBGYN in the Bergen County area-preferably affiliated with Hackensack Univ Med Ctr

Hi Everyone!  I'm 7.5 weeks pregnant and looking for a new OBGYN in Bergen county so that my husband can come to most of my appts with me.  Any recommendations?  My RE recommended the following: L. Pat Robinson, Garden State Women's Center Dr. Joshi, Hackensack Heights OBGYN Anna Collado, Bergen OB-GYN Dr. Marc Clachko, and OBGYN Associates of North Jersey Drs. Carolina Hernandez-Eguez, Sandra Giron, Myrandele Damian-Coleman.  However, all the reviews online are pretty terrible ranging from rude to long waits and old equipment.  Can anyone give me a suggestion?  I'm looking for an MD with a good bedside manner, nice & organized staff, familiar with IVF, great up to date equipment, and low wait times.  Maybe I'm asking for too much? :-) Thanks so much!!

Re: Looking for a new OBGYN in the Bergen County area-preferably affiliated with Hackensack Univ Med Ctr

• Hi - Congrats! I go to Dr Dicker in Westwood and really like his practice. I know he is affiliated with Valley Hospital in Ridgewood but not sure about Hackensack. I typically do have to wait a bit for appointments but the doctors, nurses and staff are all really knowledgeable and nice!
  • Hi I go to the womens healthcare group in Teaneck they are affiliated with holy name though but there staff is amazing a there is really no wait they schedule pregnant people certain days so the wait time is reduced and everything runs smootly I wanted to deliver at hsckensack but I love the staff and drs so I'm staying with them
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, i switched to Dr.Amerson because she delivers out of Hackensack. My doctor in Englewood stopped delivering babies. So far, I am very happy with her. Her office is in River Edge. Clear your schedule when you go because she does not rush you. My husband and i spent 3 hrs our first visit with her and an hour and a half on the second visit. When are you due? I am due June 8th.
  • I go to OB/GYN Associates in at Hackensack University Medical Center, you mentioned Dr. Sandra Giron; It's the same office just a different doctor I see Christine Gutierrez and she is very nice and just last week I received a phone call regarding my results and it was her personally on the phone not a member of her staff which I thought was awesome, I definitely recommend Her  
  • Hi I go to the womens healthcare group in Teaneck they are affiliated with holy name though but there staff is amazing a there is really no wait they schedule pregnant people certain days so the wait time is reduced and everything runs smootly I wanted to deliver at hsckensack but I love the staff and drs so I'm staying with them

I loved my docs but hated holy name. I thought that the experience with the doc would override the hospital stay. It didn't. I would find a hospital that you like too. Holy name did not meet my standards, which were not crazy high.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"