Single Parents

whats your new years resolution?

Mine is to get back into shape and get my prebaby body back. I have a fb friend who keeps telling me how shes down two sizes from pre baby and askingwhat my excuse that im not.

So im gonna shut her up

Re: whats your new years resolution?

• I also plan on working out more. If I can ever get myself motivated to pack a diaper bag, food bag and gym bag...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Roxalot said:

I also plan on working out more. If I can ever get myself motivated to pack a diaper bag, food bag and gym bag...

Home workouts via pintrest. I got you boo boo
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, thanks babe ;D lol
  • Seriously though pinterest has some great stuff. Im addicted
  • I have one set up but my dad got me a gym membership for free so I should probably go there. LOL
  • edited January 2014
    Lol probably. I miss going to a gymn but im lazy
  • Me too! I'd rather have buns with icing than have buns of steel
  • I may or may not have had four cokes, cheese cake, apples with carmel, and waay to much other junk last night.

I was a go go dancer for awhile and spent a lot of time at the gym with bd pre pregnancy, but then i got pregnant and realized something
  • I used to be able to eat as much as I wanted without gaining anything. One lunch was 2 microwave dinners, 3 sandwiches, a bag of m&ms, 2 eggs and 5 pieces of bacon. About a half hour later, my friends and I went to Panda Express.
  • Me too. I worked out for fun, but now that i have a baby i dont have time to work out and i love food.
  • Sounds like a great idea.  Except my aunt got me a funnel cake maker for Christmas.  I LOVE funnel cake and craved them so bad when I was pregnant...in the winter when there was no funnel cake to be found!  
  • Mmmmm funnel cakes
  • It's 1am and now I want funnel cakes :).

My NYR is to go out more. Since my ex and I seperated (and since I was preggers) I haven't really done much. I met my ex when I was 19 and really hadn't dated much before him, so I'm very nervous about having to start dating again and I'm running out of excuses as to why I'm not. I feel like I come with so much baggage now and who is really going to want to take that on. IDK I ramble, sorry.

And as always I start out the year wanting to workout more and eat healthier, but food is good and lots of food is even better :)
    BFP 9/10/12 m/c 10/26/12 BFP 2/10/13 Blighted Ovum m/c 3/12/13 
    Surprise BFP 4/15/13 Mark Anne Born 12/15/13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Meh, everyone has baggage, it's how you carry it that makes you worth it ;)
  • So true. Unless you used to be a serial killer. Which im pretty sure your not
  • lurchbaby said:

My NYR is to pass every single class I take this year with a B or better. I need to transfer at the end of the year. Time to stop wasting money.

Also, I want to start dating. DS is almost two and to be honest I haven't seen any action since the weekend he was conceived. TMI?
    :\">

Ive had sex maybe five or six times since ds was concieved. Bf and i didnt dtd to many times before giving birth and not at all since. Thats part of the reason i want to get back in shape
  • My sex drive died in my first tri and hasn't really been back since.  Of course, it could have been disgust with the sperm donor's choices in life.  Who really knows.

BTW, I made funnel cakes the other day and the pre-made batter wasn't that good.  There is a batter recipe that came with the funnel cake maker so I'll try that next.  There is also a recipe for chocolate funnel cake.  :x
  • My BF's sex drive is pretty low, while mine has sky-rocketed. I've never been on this side of the fence before and I can kind of sympathize with guys who I've blue-balled... LOL
  • Lol, im concerned cause bf has an active sex drive. Or at least he did pre baby, but now if i put the moves on him he ignores me if i send him a dirty picture it gets no responce. Hes still there emotionally, but hes checked out on us being intimate like he doesnt want to cuddle or hold hands or kiss and if i tell him i need a hug, hes just like ok.

All of this has made me start emotionally checking out on him and im not sure how to make things better with him
  • Have you guys talked about it? It might be a conversation worth having, especially if your losing your feelings for him.
  • Ill have to try talking to him. Its not thatim loosing feelings for him its that im starting to give up on trying
  • Well, then, it's a very important conversation to have with him, find out why he's not being intimate... Maybe start off with "when you don't reciprocate my advances, it makes me feel..." And go from there. It's very important to not make it sound like an attack.
  • Thanks for the advice. When i talked to my irl friend she just told me he was probably cheating and if he was bentleys bio dad id be trying harder.

I dont know if hes cheating or not. Weve had words about one of his friends telling him she loved him but i dont want to out right accuse him.

Plus if hes was bentleys bio dad id have left long ago. Id be less inclined to put up with this from another guy
  • 20thirteen20thirteen member
    edited January 2014
    As a woman with mostly male friends, I've kind of grown up listening to guys complain about the first conclusion girls always jump to is cheating. I understand, being of the female persuasion. But I also understand the guy's point of view.

However, I would talk *about* that friend and see what he did about the situation. My BD had a girl telling him how much she loved him in texts and messages on Facebook and then asked me about how I could help her get with him, since I was "his best friend" (clearly, my ex was cheating. I found this out after the fact, but there is a whole story that I'm not going to post on the Internet). I confronted him about this girl and when he "couldn't get rid of her", I did.
  • With this girl its kinda damned if i do damned if i dont. While ive been in his life longer shes been his roommate the last three years. He swears hes not interested and i believe him. But it does make things extremley uncomfortable.

I used to not have a problem with her tbh. But shes very much a passive agressive bitch to me and treats t like hes her bf and his son c like hes her step son. And she makes insulting remarks about me consistantly but i really try to be above that.

I know my boyfriend. I know he doesnt like her being catty towards me and will end it. I also know it would cause problems between him and i if i sunk to her level. I do vent about her privatley to my close friends.

So i just try to ignore her.
  • Good for you for being the better person, I guess it does make it more difficult if she's his roommate... How much longer until he can look for a new place to live? LOL
  • Tomorrow hes going to go look at a house to buy. Somehow shes wormed her way into this.

Cause you know shes now pregnant and a single mother so she cant afford to rent their house by herself.

Yup this chick is the biggest pain in the ass. While she was dating her bd she couldnt be bothered with my bf now she has to be with him all the time
  • Whoa, wait, he's looking to buy a house and she's going to be renting a room in that house? That is the plan? Does she have other friends?
  • Yup thats the plan. Some how i doubt she has other friends. Shes one of those

I dont have friends who are girls cause they are all catty and jealous of me. But the only friends she appeqrs to have are bfs friends.

And this is how i feel about her since she likes to make snide remarks about me
  • I don't know, you might want to ask your bf what his plan of action with her is. Are you going to move in with him too?
  • Not right now. He asked and i said no maybe in a couple months. Im still enjoying being on my own post divorce and dont want to rush thingss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"