July 2014 Moms
Options

worried

I know I don't post much but today I am really stressed. I have been pregnant 6 times and have two babies. My oldest was full term and my second little one was a preemie. So before I found out I was pregnant with this baby I was on narcos and valium due to a really bad fall. I will be 12 weeks Saturday so I will have the nt scan soon.

What I'm worried about is that I took those meds and valium is know to cause birth defects. If I would have found out sooner I wouldn't of taken those meds. And on top of that I have a subchorionic hematoma. I know I worrying about things I cant change but just needed to get it out.

Re: worried

• Options
    Its hard to do, but try to stay calm & relaxed because that is something in your control which can help the baby.
    I also have a SCH and often find myself getting worried. I tell myself that right now I am pregnant and I am doing everything in my control to keep my baby safe & healthy.
  • Options
    Thank you. I know I shouldn't worry and stress and probably sound like a crazy first time mom. I have doctors Thursday and she usually does a quick ultrasound just to see heart beat. I also think that I have had so many problems with all my pregnancy that its driving me crazy.

With my 5 year old I needed a blood transfusion and had 4 degree tears. And with my 1 and a half I was in and out of the hospital and had to have blood transfusion and a iron transfusion. Again I know I sound crazy and need to just relax. I hope we all have a great and easy pregnancy. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You don't sound crazy. It seems like you have some valid reasons for being nervous. Maybe chat with your doctor about it. They might be able to relieve some of your anxiety!
  • Options
    I hope you can find some peace of mind and have a much smoother ride this time around.  It sounds like you have experienced some real challenging complications, so I hope you've had your share and get a breeze-through this time.  Take care!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"