August 2013 Moms
Options

NYE

2»

Re: NYE

• Options
    We are going to a friends for fireworks and food. It is from 9 pm to 1am.
    Tara
  • Options
    I made homemade Chinese food! Fries rice, beef and broccoli, and beef teriyaki. I did order the crab Rangoon though. We are just hanging out in bed waiting to watch the ball drop.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Soleil3 That is the best daily recap. Ever.
  • Options
    starshower22starshower22 member
    edited January 2014
    So my prediction post earlier for how the night will go was way off. I was just about to set A down in her crib as she was dozing off when WHAM! It started. I just spent half an hour changing 8, yes 8, diapers in a row because A was like a busted water main of poop. All up her back & down her legs. All over her jammies & sleep sack. It just kept coming. Then when I thought it had stopped, she peed on my bed right in my spot. Then pooped some more (thankfully I was able to slide another diaper under her just in time). And what is she doing now? Excitedly & happily yelling (since this is her newest acquired skill) at the projector images on the ceiling above her crib with no signs of stopping anytime soon. I'm exhausted from all her pooping. She should be too!!

ETA: photo added of how proud she is of herself (taken before the lights were dimmed again in my vain hopes that she's going to sleep soon)
  • Options
    Grr.. photo go here now
  • Options
    Just hanging out with LO and H watching New Year's TV
  • Options
    DH made us a delicious dinner of crab legs & filet and we toasted with champagne (DS with a celebratory apple juice, ha!) Now we are sitting on the couch, watching tv and staring at our phones. Kids are both in bed.
    I'll be shocked if I make it past 9pm. Sleep's been rough biz around here lately and I'm pretty sure it'll be 2014 tomorrow whether I stay up or not. ;)
  • Options
    @starshower2 she is SO cute I love her lol
    image image

• Options
    I made a bad ass dinner of baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and green bean casserole. Next we are hitting up some Angry Orchard Hard Cider (my most recent drink addiction.) We watched both Despicable Mes back to back (because we are awesome,) DD1 is still hanging tough, DD2 is sacked out.

When DD1 passes out we are going to play a Shrek video game on the Wii.

IDGAF if we are awake or not when midnight rolls around, but I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

• Options
    Ugh, @msspeedymarie I heard that bug is going around. I'm waiting for DD1 to bring it home from school. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Made chicken & biscuits, had a beer, played video games with DH, bed by 11. I like it :) happy 2014 bumpies!
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"