Pregnant after IF

Final Second Tri Check-in of 2013!!!

Happy New Year!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This is a weekly check-in for members in their second trimester.  You can feel free to join at 14 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell on your way to third tri after 27 weeks

Does anyone want to take over the check-in?  I will be graduating in the next couple of weeks. J

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include your EDD. 

How far along are you this week?  Any appointments or other updates?  Also, please let me know if I have your “team” listed correctly or if it needs to be updated.

QOTW: What is your position on New Year’s resolutions?  Do you make and keep them?  Do you make them and ignore them?  Do you just skip them altogether?

GRADUATING!!!  Good Luck in 3rd Tri!

Balabusta   3/25/14   Girl

htn1763  3/30/14
lin681 4/2/14  Team Green!
karabear4409  4/3/14  Boy

pr@yingforbe@n  4/3/14 Girl?!  

April
olenkapdx  4/6/14 Girl

beebee08  4/7/14  Girl
sweett1998  4/9/14  Twins
NBA0703  4/11/14  Twins
megs3084  4/11/14  Team Purple

zazu13  4/11/14   Twin Girls
lisabugg444  4/11/14  Girl

rachnan  4/11/14  Boy
imoverit  4/18/14 Team Green
PhillyJ33  4/26/14  Boy
Tryingyetagain  4/26/14 Girl
MaiTaiBeth  4/26/14  Twin Girls

Jenn06L80  4/28/14  Twin Girls

May
mjc1116  5/1/14

RosyGlow 5/11/14 Team Green

jschwind22  Boy

auntjessy  5/12/14 TWINS

monimu13  TWINS

drjwj 5/15/14  Girl

TJ1979 5/15/14

CMDR513 5/17/14

meck716  5/27/14

Mwhigham22 5/29/14

June

letsgobowlingx  6/3/14

Chrissy1276  6/3/14

Anations  6/5/14  Twins

kmw722  Twins

talon1226  6/6/14

whoberry 6/8/14

twistsandturnsto2  6/10/14  Team Green

Curlylocks 6/17/14 Twins

JennyS86  6/20/14  Twins

Id08271 6/22/14

FutureMrsW9 6/24/14 Team Green

Sarah_beth2005 6/25/14 Twins

me 33/DH 36
ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Final Second Tri Check-in of 2013!!!

• YAY! I'm so excited that 2014 is right around the corner! 

I'm doing well! My baby is kicking like crazy, although I still feel like I don't have much of a belly to show for my 21 weeks, but that's okay. I know this baby will make him/herself known as he/she grows! DH has been able to feel baby kicking really strong - which is so fun

We started clearing out our "guest bedroom" and gave away the double bed that was in there and started really getting organized for a baby room. It has been so much fun, although it's also a ton of work to get all these things organized - sometimes it's incredible to realize how much CRAP you can accumulate over the years! Part of clearing out the baby room involved finally going through all of my boxes of meds and donating to the OOPmeds program. I'm so thrilled that we made a match today and I'm shipping those off as well. Wahoo for MORE babies and hopefully more people joining PAIF in the near future! 

As for resolutions - mine is to have a healthy baby and birth. I'm using this as my focus goal for yoga and other intentions in prayer, etc. this year. I love this LO so much already - I am enjoying feeling his/her kicks so much, and I just feel so lucky to be in this position. 

I'm praying for KFlynn still, and it breaks my heart that she is no longer on our check-ins. 

| Married since 2008 | DH and I: Both 30 | Me: Endometriosis and Carrier of an X-Linked Dominant Genetic Disorder | DH: Low Morph | Planning IVF with PGD and PGS in 2013 | Freeze-All IVF #1: March 2013 ER 3/26. 29R, 12M, 11F. 4 5AA frozen blasts. Freeze-All IVF#2: May 2013 ER 5/15. 31R, 21M, 20F. 6 5AA frozen blasts. Our PGD probe was completed in late June (total of 20 weeks to develop). PGD and PGS Results came on 6/19: 3 healthy embryos (normal chromosomes and unaffected by my family's genetic disorder). FET #1: July 2013 Natural Cycle - Cancelled due to insufficient lining (only got to 7.5mm). FET #1.2: August 2013 - Medicated Cycle with Lupron & Estrogen Patches to build up lining. Single embryo transfer was 8/23. Beta #1: 240! Beta #2: 578! U/S on 9/19 at 6w4d: We saw the heart beating at 131bpm. Second U/S on 10/4 at 8w5d: We saw the heart beating at 178bpm. EDD 5/11/2014
    PAIF/SAIF/Everyone Welcome! 

• Happy New Year's Eve! @BeeBee08 ~ Can you please add me? My due date is 6/24/14.

I am 15 weeks and have yet to gain any weight or have a bump. I think I just look chubby so far. Since I'm still cautious about my pregnancy and since I haven't gained any weight yet I went in today for an ultrasound. Baby was doing great with heartbeat of 160 and everything looked good, so I just need to stop worrying (easier said than done)! Our next OB appt will be in a few weeks and then we have our anatomy scan late January where we will find out baby's gender! This is starting to get more real as we tell more people our news.

QOTW: I skip New Year's resolutions. I always have things that I want to work on, but I've never made any of them resolutions.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • hello! we had our a/s yesterday and are team blue! so we will have 3 boys! each baby has a choroid plexus cyst, which alone would not be that big of a deal as they usually resolve on their own, but they also have increased fetal nuchal translucency, and both things combined are soft markers for Down Syndrome. I had the Harmony blood test done, so now we wait 10-14 days for that. We are hoping and praying that all is ok. :)

I don't really make new years resolutions :)

dx: hypothalamic ammenorhea & MFI. TTC #1 since 7/09.12/09: DH had varicocele surgery. 5/10-8/10: IUI + Clomid #1-4 BFN, 9/10: IUI #5 + Clomid: BFP!!! Tyler Liam 6/3/11 7 lbs. 2 oz. 20 in. :) TTC #2 since 11/12. IUI + Clomid #1-2 Clomid: BFN, new RE: IUI + injectibles: BFN. Onto IVF#1 Antagonist: July '13: Estrogen, Provera, Menopur/Gonal/Cetrotide; ER 8/6: 8 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fert. with ICSI; 5D SET 8/11: BFN :( FET 2 embryos scheduled 9/13: BFP!!! 10/13: 2 heartbeats! Twin boys due 6/1/14!

• Nearly 23 weeks. So hard to believe! Baby really enjoys kicking my bladder ;) my last appointment went well. I found out my new ob doesn't deliver at the hospital I delivered dd so DH and I going to have a date night yo check out the new hospital. Good news is it's closer to our house and right down the street from work.
    I don't do resolutions but a few years ago DH and I started to write down our predictions for the year - jobs, kids, favorite sports team records lol. We put it away until NYE when we read them and reflect on the year. This year we've upgraded to a notebook so we don't lose the paper ;)
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• How far along are you this week?  Any appointments or other updates? 

I'm 19 weeks today and anxiously counting down to our a/s on Thursday!

QOTW: What is your position on New Year’s resolutions?  Do you make and keep them?  Do you make them and ignore them?  Do you just skip them altogether?

I used to make them... but I'm done with that.  Unless I can make a resolution to no longer have heartburn?  I wish that were possible!!!

All Welcome!
    Married 7-16-10; TTC since July 2011
    Me - 34; DH - 35
    Dx: Unexplained Azoo; all blood work normal (including chromosomal abnormality screens); no blockages; 2 SAs with zero sperm, TESA/TESE - no sperm found, likely never produced
    Therapeutic Donor Insemination - DONOR CHOSEN!!!!
    Natural Cycle IUI 9/3/13... 9/18/13 - BFP!!!!  Stick baby stick!
    Beta #1 9/19 (16dpiui) 144 hCG; 19.6 progesterone - Crinone to increase levels; Beta #2 9/23 (20dpiui) 705 hCG; 19.6 progesterone - continue Crinone; Beta #3 9/30 (27dpiui) 8355 hCG; 16.1 progesterone - continue Crinone
    U/S #1 10/8 Awesome ultrasound!  1 healthy, growing little bean.  H/R 128bpm, measuring 6 weeks, 6 days!; U/S #2 10/21 Just as awesome!  H/R 179bpm, measuring 8 weeks 6 days!; Surprise U/S #3 10/28 - still moving along!  Measuring 9 weeks 5 days; 12 week U/S & NT Scan 11/13/13: one wiggly, jumpy, kicking, punching, thumb sucking little bean!!!  Scan looks good, normal measurements.  :)  H/R 170 bpm; 12/11: Doppler registered H/R at 150 bpm; 12/20: Underlying Chronic Hypertension - Methyldopa to control BP; 1/2/2014 - It's a boy!!!!  Everything looks awesome!
    EDD - May 27, 2014
    BabyName Ticker
  • @BeeBee08 ~ Can you please add me? My due date is 6/4.

I will be 18 weeks tomorrow and finally am starting to get a bump.  Part of the day it looks like chubby the other it is more of a bump.  I can't wait to be over this "is she pregnant or just gaining a lot of weight" stage. We did a sneak peak gender scan before Christmas and it looks like we have a girl.  We will confirm at our anatomy scan on 1/10. 

QOTW: I am not big on new years resolutions.  This year however I am setting one and it is to get out of debt (minus car payment, mortgage and student loans).  
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

• 23 weeks (almost to V-Day!), and doing fine. Kind of emotional/depressed the last week or so, which I hope passes soon. I have no reason to feel depressed, and it makes me feel ridiculous, like I am ungrateful for this baby and my wonderful DH and DS, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

I usually make a half-assed attempt at a resolution and then forget it before January is over!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

BabyFruit Ticker

• Can you add me please? Due 6/26 with twins, team unknown :)

I'm so happy to have made it over here! Soo ready for glorious second tri to hit me lol.

Still dealing with nausea/vomiting but it does seem to be improving. Most importantly, my appetite is coming back, yay!

I scheduled my elective u/s for the 11th and we're taking the fam with. They are so excited and text me every day with a count down lol. I am happy that we'll all get to share in this, provided babies cooperate ;)

We don't do resolutions, but 2014 is going to be really good and really busy for us!

• How far along are you this week?  Any appointments or other updates? 

26 weeks.  Eep!  Last week of 2nd trimester!  No appointments for a couple weeks, but I am definitely starting to feel large and cumbersome. ;)   SO and I went on a babymoon of sorts to Charleston, SC while visiting my parents and I could not handle the amount of walking around that I usually like to do.  Also the 6 hour flight back home to Oregon last night was hell during the last three hours!  Very glad to be home with my feet up. :)

I tend not to make them, but I do take stock of my year at the end of each year: what I did, didn't do, successes, disappointments, etc.  It's a good time to reflect and plan for the upcoming year.  Definitely a lot more planning is happening this year! :)

• Please add me. My due date is 6-28-2014 and we are having a girl.
    We just had the first tri screening done which is how we know we are having a girl.  They did scare us with the results, telling us that we have an increased chance of Downs but the ultrasound points away from it.  They baby already has a nasal bone and does not have elevated spinal fluid. So we are not really worried. 

TTC #1 since June 2013

Me: 24
    DH: 26 Very Low Count (only 15 active), Low Testosterone

IVF with ICSI in October
    ER - 10-6-13  12 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
    ET  - 10-11-13
    BFP - 10-23-2013
    Beta #1 (14dp5dt)- 1122
    Beta #2 (17dp5dt) - 3266

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hi everyone and happy new year! We are 18 weeks in a few days, due 6-5-14 with boy/girl twins. I laugh at the "I'm not big yet" comments Bc my belly popped out big time in the last few weeks! It makes me feel better, though, like things are progressing! Not as much nausea but still can't eat much at once. I listen to their heartbeats a few times a week with my home doplar a friend gave me. Eight days till next US.

I guess I kinda do resolutions, in a way. Just try to set goals more than anything! Let's here it for becoming mommies in the new year!!

• Hi! 23 weeks here and counting down to V-day! We have a childbirth/newborn care class on Saturday. Nothing else really new to report- been feeling okay, just packing on the pounds quicker than I would like and I have been trying to eat healthy for the most part so it's frustrating...

Qotw- I am bad with resolutions so I don't normally make them anymore!!

Happy New Years!!!
    Me 36/DH 46 Me: Low AMH (.21) DOR, mild endo; Started seeing RE 11/12
    Jan-March '13 3 IUIs Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    April '13 IVF 1 MDLF converted to 4th IUI due to 3 runaway follicles! BFN
    July/Aug '13 IVF 1.2 Long Lupron = 7R, 6F, 2T= BFP!!!
    Beta 1=512, Beta 2=1,368 Beta 3= 4,128
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

He's Here! Arrived 4/15/14!!!!

September 2015 - FET with remaining embryos
    Twins! EDD: 6/14/15

PAIF/SAIF Everyone welcome!
  • Hi everyone!  In my 23rd week!  I still feel pretty good, although some days kick my ass!  I have made some more progress in cleaning out the 3rd bedroom that will be the girls room.  My mom set up the one crib we already had, so we just need one more.  

Growth and TTPS check on the 2nd, and fetal echo on the 14th.  Hopefully everything still looks good!!

I am excited that my mom, sister, DD, and myself are doing our last girl's night for awhile.  We are going to Revel in Atlantic City.  We have reservations at American Cut, spa treatments booked and outlet shopping the next day.  It will be our last girls night for awhile!!

QOTW:  I break all my reservations within a week to month.  This year in June when I turn 34 and the girls are close to 2 months, I am going to focus more on getting fit.  I have a strong family history of heart disease, am overweight and have a high LDL.  It is time for me to make some changes!  

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• @MJC1116 I really like your New Year's tradition!  I might have to steal that!

17w3d here.  Still waiting for the bump to pop out more but I've converted to all maternity clothes. A lot of them are too big so I'm rotating the ones that fit better now.  Insomnia is annoying and I'm getting more uncomfortable when I go to sleep. 

We're checking out child care options now and once we've made a decision I plan to start doing more research and preparing for labor.  Anatomy scan is 1/15.  I've got 2 weeks left to convince DH to be Team Green.  Anyone have any good arguments/justifications I can use to persuade DH? I've used all the ones I can think of.

QOTW: Sometimes I do NYE resolutions but they usually don't last long.  Last year's resolution worked out, although I really had no control over it.  (See my other post re New Years & Bumpiversary).

Happy New Year everyone!

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It's been great in 2nd Tri Ladies, but I am SO READY to move to 3rd! Everyone is telling my I'm in the pregnancy glow phase, skin's looking good, bump is big but not getting big anywhere else, etc... I know that this will be short lived so I am embracing it as much as I can. Only thing I can complain about is this nasty, unrelenting heartburn! Other than that smooth sailing!

QOTW: My New Years Resolution is to hopefully relocate back to NY. My whole family lives in NY and I'm in South Florida. I am hoping that DH can find work there and we can be close with family again. If that doesn't pan out, I would at least like to move to an area with better schools. 

Thank you for an amazing time 2nd tri! Looking forward to seeing you ladies in 3rd soon!
    **TTC since April 2010**
    DH diagnosed with moderate MFI, low everything, me low AMH
    3 IUI's and 1 IVF all BFN's, almost gave up hope
    June 2013- One last IUI for the heck of it... BFP! Complete shock!
    April 2014- Eliana- In Hebrew means The Lord has Answered! Welcome to the world my miracle baby!

September 2016- Surprise BFP without medical assistance! New Baby due June 2017!

• I am just over 26 weeks and am feeling really good still physically.  My emotional state is another story, but after talking with my doctor she feels pretty certain that what I need is sleep.  So...I’m going to try slowing down for a bit.  I’m even at home today even though I should be working because I have so much to do.  Next week I’ll be moving over to 3rd tri.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

QOTW – I don’t do resolutions, but I do make a list of goals each year.  2013 was a fantastic year for checking things off my list so I am hoping to see the momentum continue in 2014.  I am looking forward to this upcoming year!

me 33/DH 36
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160

BabyFruit Ticker

• FutureMrsW9FutureMrsW9 member
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year everyone!  Things here are pretty good.  I had a doc appt this past weekend and got to hear baby again - always indescribable :-)  My appetite has returned but I still can't eat all that much when I do eat....so I'm down yet another pound as of my appt this past Saturday.  My boobs and tummy seem huge, so it's beyond me where this weight is disappearing from.  My next appt is on 1/18, I'll be 17.5 weeks at that point and will be doing my first GD test.  Joy.  My juice is waiting for me in my fridge.  Hopefully everything is still kosher at this point, and if it is we'll do a second test at the normal timing around 28 weeks.  My next u/s isn't until 2/10, and I'm squirming everyday because it's still so far away!  I guess you can elect to do additional ones if you want, but with all the IF and extra u/s I decided it was best to not expose baby to more u/s than s/he needs....as much as I want to see baby again!  Hopefully I'll start to feel flutters in the next couple weeks to give me the reassurance that I need!  *FX* :-)

Edit: I almost forgot the best part of this week!  Last night we went out for a NYE dinner with friends and when we were getting up to leave the waitress asked if I was pregnant as I walked by.  I wasn't sure if I should be flattered or insulted since I'm only 15w, and like I said I've actually lost weight.  Hmmm....

QOTW:  Meh, I usually come up with a few but I've never really taken them too seriously.  The only thing similar that I did was give up soda last year for lent and I was actually successful!  I do still have some from time to time, but not nearly as much as I used to.  I guess if I had to pick something this year it would be to be neater with my worn clothes.  I'm a bit of an OCD neat freak except for when it comes to my clothing...during the week I take my clothes off for the day and just throw them in a pile and end up putting them away or in the laundry over the weekend.  It's a stupid little habit that annoys me and DH!
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
    FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15
  • I just put along post up a little bit, now have a shortened cervix and am on bed rest indefinitely :( Just holding my breath for the next couple month.  Babies are moving a lot and have great HRs...they are completely oblivious to the current issues :)
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • I'm 26 weeks tomorrow and still plugging along. No appointments this week or last, and so far everything is good with LO. Her nursery furniture is arriving next week, the registry is done, and my baby shower will be February 22. Oh, and I ordered a free breast pump from my insurance, so I'm getting things ready! QOTW: I don't do resolutions, I don't see the point. :-)

TTC #1 since 2011

Me: 36, anovulatory PCOS; DH: 34, fine

Sophia Juliet conceived through IVF and born April 15, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I found a cure to the itching! haha I posted last week that I had horrible itching. My itching was causing bruises and bleeding! I did some research online and a lot of people recommended Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap. It smells like bacon and pine trees, but it's amazing. I stopped itching completely. So, for anyone else out there in the same boat...it's worth the smell! 

I'm plugging along and feeling really good now that my itching is under control. I think I'm starting to feel the early fluttering of the baby which is exciting. I didn't feel my DD until about 18 weeks but I've read your'e more attuned to it in subsequent pregnancies. My next OBGYn apt is tomorrow. 

QOTW: I generally don't get too into new years resolutions. Mine this year is to maintain a regular exercise routine and stay active as long as I can. 
    DX: Ovulatory Disorder/ Anovulation (possible PCOS)
    DD (2 yrs) conceived 2nd IUI w/ Gonal F

TTC#2: IUI #1 and 2: BFN; IUI #3 CP; IUI #4 BFN; IUI #5 CP 
    Sept/Oct 2013 IVF#1: Antagonist: 27 R, 27 M, 22 F (7 frozen)
    5dt of one AA blast
    Beta #1: 12dp5dt: 1,093 Beta #2: 14dp5dt: 2,497
    Due date: 6/22/14 :)
    It's a Boy!

**Everyone welcome**

• 21 weeks today!  Feeling mostly really good.  I LOVE that I can feel little kicks pretty consistently now!  I am also looking more pregnant and less fat!  That combined with knowing that she's a girl is making this seem really real!  I started looking at registry stuff this week, which is fun too.  My hips have been killing me, but I slept with a pillow between my legs last night and that helped.  I didn't think that would start until later!

QOTW: I think the resolutions about diet and exercise are usually short-lived, but I like the idea of resolutions, so this year I am going to try to read the entire Bible. 

Married April 2009 
    TTC since May 2010 
    2011 Unexplained IF
    Spring 2012: Tried Clomid x3 with TI, BFN 
     IUI #1 with clomid Sept 2012 BFN 
    IUI #2 with clomid Nov 2012 BFN
    IVF #1 with half ICSI, 2 embryos BFN
    IVF/ICSI #2 May 2013 BFN
    FET Aug 2013  beta #1 247, beta #2 866!!!!!!!

Due date 5/15/14!!!

imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Id08271 - THANK YOU! Itching is a big problem for me too.

me 33/DH 36
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"