Cloth Diapering
Options

Am I asking too much?

I have a listing on my local craigslist and just am not getting any bites yet. Am I asking too much? Here is what the ad reads and photos (I have 4 in the listing wig inside pics too, but you get the point):

I have 7 very clean Bumgenius 4.0 Aplix diapers. I am the original owner and these have only been used a handful of times. There are no stains, rips, and the elastic is in excellent condition. The aplix is in excellent condition. One of the diapers has minor piling in it but it is still incredibly soft. These have only been washed in Charlie's soap and line dried. I have all of the original bumgenius inserts including the newborn doubler. These diapers come from a smoke free home. I am asking 11.00 each or 75.00 for the lot. Please do not hesitate to email with questions.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: Am I asking too much?

• Options
    I find my local craigslist to be very hit-or-miss with cloth diapers (and I live in a very crunchy area). I've listed diapers, gotten no hits and then relisted a month or so later at the same price and had everything sell out within a couple of days.

As a reference I've sold all of my BG 4.0s on craigslist for $12 each, so no, I don't think $11 is asking too much.
  • Options
    Thanks @Aurora_borealis :). I guess I have just been lucky in the past usually I listed them and they have sold no longer than two days later.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LittleLady77LittleLady77 member
    edited December 2013
    I would try a buy, sell, trade group on FB if you are comfortable with PayPal. I feel like packages like that go fast.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"