June 2013 Moms
Options

crib shopping

LO is still in a cradle that my dad handmade. Its time to get a crib and I've been doing some online browsing. So help me through your experiences. What do you love about your crib? What do you regret or wish was different?

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: crib shopping

• Options
    I have the DaVinci sleigh cirb (made in 2008 so it was a drop rail and I had to get the parts to convert it).  I liked the drawer underneath (used it a lot with DS but not as much with DD).  The finish is a little more delicate than I would like.  All in all its a sturdy crib, has been used by DS, DD and a friend of mine's DD, so its been in regualr use for the past 6 years.
  • Options
    We have the graco Lauren crib in espresso. I love it, no problems whatsoever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the pottery barn Kendall crib for ds1 and now ds2 is in a pottery barn Catalina crib. I love their cribs as they are super sturdy and made with nice wood.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Another IKEA crib over here. Sturdy, functional and such a great price Love that it comes with everything to convert to a toddler bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nix55Nix55 member
    edited December 2013
    I purchased the convertible crib and dresser/changing table combo from Costco. I love that it will grow with the baby. I also love Costco's amazing return policy. Even of something happens years down the road (which I'm sure it won't), I can return it. I just love having that peace of mind. It was approximately $900 for both pieces.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"