August 2013 Moms
Options

The Bump Year in Review

Here we are, the end of 2013. I thought it'd be fun/interesting to compile up some memories we have from the bump in the past year..

1. What's your favorite bump memory involving yourself? (Ie- your announcement, your birth story, etc.)
2. What's your favorite bump memory involving a fellow BUMPIE? (Ie- someone's intro, someone's birth story, someone's funniness, etc.)
3. What's the funniest memory you have from the bump in the past year? (Ie- rumparoo, giffests, mom2boiz sex announcement on another page ((lol still makes me giggle)), etc.
4. What tugged at your heart the most on TB the past year?
5. Have you met any fellow bumpies in person the past year?

Anything I missed? And go....
A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads

Re: The Bump Year in Review

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Not sure. Probably my announcement? I don't draw too much attention to myself around here. 2. @Turtlemomma's "fuck the mcmuffins" 3. The faux Turtle vs. Cali call out thread 4. There were quite a few in the early days, when we lost a lot of ladies. I still miss many of them (aessary, peanutmuse, Henhen and others). 5. Nope, but I hope I get to meet some of my MN moms in the future.
  • Options
    Ooh! I like this.
  • Options
    ELauren88ELauren88 member
    edited December 2013
    1. Favorite memory involving myself - It's gotta be when we originally started gif-bombing people. Good times, ladies, good times.

2. There were so many good threads through the past year. Most of my favorite memories involve bumpies who have been banned. LOL Thanks for the entertainment, and for taking the internet way too seriously!

3. Funniest memory? Oh god...uhm I think the faux call out that @Turtlemomma started was a blasty blast. Her birth announcement also rocked my socks. I've also enjoyed being grossed out by all of you in the TMI Tuesday posts...
    Edit: Hold the phone. When @Soleil called out lynds on her feet pic, or when we all jumped her ass for jet skiing. That was awesome. One of the more hilarious call outs to me.

4. Anytime I see one of "my girls" having a hard time it really saddens me. I know @WashingtonQueen was having a rough patch in life earlier, and when MrsNyberg lost her beautiful daughter. There have been many moments I found myself crying for people I have never met.

5. @BlondieBia21 and I are tight. You jelly?

• Options
    Cosmic+LoveCosmic+Love member
    edited December 2013
    1. I got a lot of support early on from the other CPC moms. That was a scary time and knowing that others were dealing with the same issues was so helpful and reassuring.

2. V&G's bump pictures, @RoosterMemphis's wedding pictures and @Jill9288's nursery pictures. And everyone's fur baby pics! Is that creepy?? 

3. Month 7 or 8 when we did the "you know you're pregnant when…" I seriously remember speeding to get home from work so I could post more gifs. I think the thread got up to 7 pages. Also, @turtlemomma 's banana hammock gif bombs. :)

4. MrsNyberg for sure. I just can't imagine and I wish for her happiness.

5. I haven't met anyone IRL, but I would hope to one day soon! 

ETA: Spelling problems
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    @KatieS7 I forgot to add that your story tugged at the old heartstrings too. So happy that Mila got here safely! 
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options

1. I got a lot of support early on from the other CPC moms. That was a scary time and knowing that others were dealing with the same issues was so helpful and reassuring.

2. V&G's bump pictures, @RoosterMemphis's wedding pictures and @Jill9288's nursery pictures. And everyone's fur baby pics! Is that creepy?? 

3. Month 7 or 8 when we did the "you know you're pregnant when…" I seriously remember speeding to get home from work so I could post more gifs. I think the thread got up to 7 pages. Also, @turtlemomma 's banana hammock gif bombs. :)

4. MrsNyberg for sure. I just can't imagine and I wish for her happiness.

5. I haven't met anyone IRL, but I would hope to one day soon! 

ETA: Spelling problems
    I didn't see @roostermemphis's wedding pictures. How did I miss that?!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    PB102012PB102012 member
    edited December 2013
    1. What's your favorite bump memory involving yourself? 
    The love fest.... it meant so much to me to hear other bumpies appreciate me. I appreciate you all too. :)

2. What's your favorite bump memory involving a fellow BUMPIE? 
    I have so many, but I think what sticks out the most is all of us realizing how close we were to each other. I got so excited to learn that I am only about 30 minutes away from @BellaOso and @RoosterMemphis.

3. What's the funniest memory you have from the bump in the past year? 
    This one is a tie- Rumparoo and the call out between @TurtleMomma and @CaliforniaDream87 I absolutely love the fact that we all throw in a "What? Ok." at the end of our posts every here and there. Not to mention that we now lovingly refer to @BlondieBia21 as Blonders Blonders Blonders. 
    Mrs Nyberg's loss absolutely broke my heart. 
    Not yet but soon I hope!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. What's your favorite bump memory involving yourself?
    Ezra's birth announcement, hands down

2. What's your favorite bump memory involving a fellow BUMPIE? (Ie- someone's intro, someone's birth story, someone's funniness, etc.)
    My strong friends. They don't have the chilly in their hearts.

3. What's the funniest memory you have from the bump in the past year?
    Fuck the McMuffins.

MrsNyberg. I still think about her

No, which is ridiculous since @MommyKristin88 and @Corragiosa and I live in the same city! I hope I get to meet my Bumpopolis ladies soon

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    1. What's your favorite bump memory involving yourself? (Ie- your announcement, your birth story, etc.) Announcing that I was finally having my girl 2. What's your favorite bump memory involving a fellow BUMPIE? (Ie- someone's intro, someone's birth story, someone's funniness, etc.) the GIFs from this board 3. What's the funniest memory you have from the bump in the past year? (Ie- rumparoo, giffests, mom2boiz sex announcement on another page ((lol still makes me giggle)), etc. The chick who freaked out about Jimmy Johns putting lettuce on her sandwich or the chick who compared formula to pepsi 4. What tugged at your heart the most on TB the past year? MrsNyberg 5. Have you met any fellow bumpies in person the past year? Nope
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

1. What's your favorite bump memory involving yourself? (Ie- your announcement, your birth story, etc.) Announcing that I was finally having my girl
    2. What's your favorite bump memory involving a fellow BUMPIE? (Ie- someone's intro, someone's birth story, someone's funniness, etc.) the GIFs from this board
    3. What's the funniest memory you have from the bump in the past year? (Ie- rumparoo, giffests, mom2boiz sex announcement on another page ((lol still makes me giggle)), etc. The chick who freaked out about Jimmy Johns putting lettuce on her sandwich or the chick who compared formula to pepsi
    4. What tugged at your heart the most on TB the past year? MrsNyberg
    5. Have you met any fellow bumpies in person the past year? Nope

I TOTALLY forgot about the lettuce controversy!!! That was nuts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Where are all the floridians? Are @V&amp;G the only ones in the oh so sunny sunshine state.
  • Options
    1. Definitely my birth story. 

2. I love all the times @Turtlemomma pulled out the Fresh Prince lyrics. I also enjoyed all of the GIFs from everyone. 

3. Fuck the McMuffins. Also the fake @Turtlemomma call-out of @CaliforniaDream87. I wasn't in on it, but it was pretty funny afterwards. I also loved the recent GIF fest for @Zever00's in-laws. That was a good time. I also loved having Rumparoo around. 

4. I still think about MrsNyberg from time to time. Also, it was really sad when some of my TTGP friends experienced losses early on. That was really tough. 

5. It's a damn shame that the St. Louis girls haven't met up. Anyone up for it? I'd be down with having lunch or meeting at a mall or something, particularly before @Jill9288 moves. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    @coraggiosa, I think I need some of that gelato. Specifically espresso with some salted caramel
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    Jill9288 said:
    @coraggiosa, I think I need some of that gelato. Specifically espresso with some salted caramel
    I think we can definitely arrange to have some gelato :) 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"