1st Trimester
Options

Clear Blue Weeks Estimator Tests

Hi everyone!  I was wondering if anyone knows about the ClearBlue Weeks Estimator tests?  A couple of days ago I took one that said I was 2-3 weeks along-- this was late in the afternoon.  The very next morning, first thing, I took another, which said I was 1-2 weeks along.  I know that there is a difference between the test weeks, and the "doctor" weeks, but I can't understand why the number would go down, especially first thing in the morning.  Naturally, I'm a little worried...  This is my first pregnancy and am not really sure what to expect.  I have had no bleeding / spotting and very little cramping, but I'm hoping that I didn't miscarriage.  My guess (hope) is that the weeks estimator, since it's new, isn't all that reliable.  Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Clear Blue Weeks Estimator Tests

• Options
    THANK YOU!  I forced myself to stop taking tests so I wouldn't worry :)
  • Options
    Not really sure I'd call it stupid.. It's my first pregnancy and I have no idea what to expect, or what tests to take.  But I definitely won't be buying those again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have taken just the other day (12/28), it said 2-3 weeks. Never tried it again, mostly because I did it out of curiosity. I had already taken 3 other pregnancy tests before then that all said positive. This is also my first pregnancy. But I know I used one about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3 and it just doesn't feel as long ago and it said not pregnant then, so who knows! Lol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yeah, I think as long as they say "pregnant", I'm not going to worry about the weeks.  They probably just cause a lot of unnecessary panic, which isn't good anyways!
  • Options
    Just realized I messed that first sentence all up, but I think you understood! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"