Babies on the Brain

Hi Everyone! (Intro)

I'll make this short and sweet (or try to, I'm kind of wordy at times.)

My DH (28) and I (27) have been married for 5 years, together for 10, we have a DD who is 3. She was planned, as I got off BCP in July and got a BFP in December. We thought we'd be 1 and done, but now that she's asking for a sibling we both are ready for another. My husband and I work opposite shifts, so this go'round I'm going to be tracking and charting. I just purchased a basal thermometer and joined FF so I could track everything. Beyond a phone period tracking app, real tracking is all new to me! LOL I'm hoping I'm diligent enough to do it, but if I O during the week I will need to know so we can plan better. I also think I O late in my cycle; just from symptoms, CM, and OPKs. So I hope temping will give me a better idea. 

I've been on prenatals since August, and went in November to get a vitamin panel ran by my PCP because I'm deficient on B12 most of the time. I found out then I was pretty deficient in D as well, so I'm on a 12 week regimen to fix that. We will see how this all goes! I did get on the month boards before with my DD, but I stopped shortly after her birth and moved over to FB with some from out board. I haven't been on in a couple of years and started a new user name because I felt the one before gave away too much personal info. Good luck to everyone TTC! 

Re: Hi Everyone! (Intro)

• Welcome!
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Welcome and good luck!

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Loading the player...
  • Hello and welcome!
  • Welcome!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"