November 2012 Moms
Options

B&M Monday

Any takers? We all know that the holiday season is not easy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    I want to throat punch my MIL. SFIL had been working extremely hard on remodeling their basement. She hasn't even looked at it the last 2 times that she has been home (She has an apartment on compound at the hospital where she works). Finally, yesterday, she looked at it and it was "alright." In the words of DH, she is a self centered, arrogant, ungrateful, bitch. She has been rubbibg us the wrong way for a while. This was just icing on the cake.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm at work, and I'm on call, so I'm bored! Links to interesting things to read, please!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not going to get to do anything for NYE/NYD because I'm on call and treatments through the celebrations...ugh wouldn't be so bad if I didn't just do it over the weekend too...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am having a terrible no good awful day and its not even 1pm.  Baby is right now in her crib crying it out (1st time) because I am so over this day already I can't handle her right now and BFand I are giving each other the silent treatment because I blew up at him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Oh yes dear please go get her out of her crib just as she was started to fade out... thanks for "helping"

• Options
    LO is out of whack from time change and traveling...waking up at 5:40 and napping is sporadic and short...plus she's got this really weird looking molar situation which is not helping
  • Options
    My B&M continues from 2(?) weeks ago...

I didn't like any of the Christmas pics that SIL took of B, but it was too late to redo them... so I called to thank her and said that they were cute, but that I wished he would have smiled better for her. I also mentioned that his hair kinda faded into the black background a little. She offered to retouch the pics to fix that prob. (Then immediately posted a facebook rant about her artistic vision not being appreciated, which i pretended not to see) I emailed my 2 favs to be lightened... and she sent me back 5 completely different pics. Rather than go back-and-forth again, I just picked one of them and ordered my cards.

The day she received her Xmas card, she called DH to (1) complain about the pic we used... because it wasn't her favorite (2) Ask for more $ than we previously agreed upon and (3) tell him that I was rude to her on the phone.

>:P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @jkVogt ugh ... That's the ex MIL! Thankfully this time around I am blessed!

@uconnhuskie007 That would drive me insane! Money issues make me crazy. See my next post for my rant on this topic...

@credcat7 I'm sorry you are having a bad day. CIO is hard and it doesn't help when they go in and undo it all. The silent game drives my DH crazy. That's how he knows I'm REALLY ticked though.

@probecita I'm sorry. Hope you feel better soon. I'm hoping to avoid it at all costs but since my niece starting vomiting on our last day of vacation I doubt it.

@ksherwood Same situation here except no time change. Just V thinking hey... On vacation we were out late and I got to stay up and play leaves him fighting out "usual" bedtime routine tonight.

@kbl13 You , my friend, are better than me. I would have picked up the phone and given her a piece if my mind. I hope your DH didn't give her extra money!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My DH turned in his lease on his Nissan murano about 8 months ago. About 6 months ago we got a bill for $7,000. Nissan claims there is sludge in engine from no oil changes. Now DH and I have had many discussions bc he changes oil every 6,000-7,000 miles. He tells me it's a conspiracy to get more money at dealership. I tell him not to be lazy. Been an argument we've had for years. Never impacted us before (4 leases between us). Dopey pushed too much ..... Now Nissan insists we pay. He hired a lawyer and everything ... We lost. He refuses to do payment plan since it would go on his credit report so 7,000 out if savings. There goes house down payment we had saved so far. Ahhhhhhhh! Part of me wants to honks shopping spree to make me feel better but I know that's not the answer either....

And

Was away for 5 days with BIL, SIL, niece (15) and nephew (13). Shared a condo. Niece starts vomiting and diarrhea last night. Then fever in MOTN.'Then says I haven't felt good in 2 days. Um... Hello... Then why constantly kiss V all over his face? I swear if he gets sick again I will cry.

• Options
    @kbl13 you seriously are a saint, I would have flipped. Why does she think she deserves extra money now, if anything you deserve a refund. Also, did she think she would have a choice in which photo you pick for you card, what an ass. Does she have a FB business page, I would leave a bad review.
  • Options
    @jg1011 you have officially scared me!! I have a lease on my '12 maxima through 2015 and i am terrified of what they are going to do to me. I may just buy it... Even though i really need something with 3 rows. I Grew up hearing leases were bad and i did it anyway. Now im nervous.

• Options
    A bit late but, we are in sleep regression hell and it sucks. Poor D is still trying to get back to normal after his sleep bug and has two molars coming in. This was supposed to be our week to fully wean but he is so clingy and acts terrified if I refuse to give him the boob. So of course I caved. Made it worse. Now he acts like he never put himself to sleep without the boob over the last 3 weeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @persephonerose I feel your pain.  As I was just rocking Samantha to try to get her to sleep in her bed after a week in ours I pondered if I would rather have a baby who STTN from birth to 9 months (like we had) or from 9 months on.... I am determined to get this under control though... I think given 5 more minutes she would have napped today in her room alone.... but daddy took her out after 10 min of crying (wasn't even a full 10 minutes before she was fake crying)

• Options
    @lyndsihutson Don't be scared. I have leased most if the time I've been driving---4 times from Nissan before switching to Subaru for one lease before buying our current Subaru. I have never had an issue. I also do oil changes pretty regularly. And a tire rotation every 6,000 miles or so (pretty much every other oil change). I did NO other maintenance on any of the cars. I have never been penalized for wear and tear. 

DH had a previous lease from Nissan with no issues. Nissan said if he could produce oil change receipts or proof of doing them they would "talk"---but obviously he couldn't do that. He swears it's bc they were "mad" he left Nissan for Dodge.

• Options
    @jg1011 I LOVE your new siggy!
  • Options

@jenner37 Thanks....one of my favorites from Christmas card picture shoot!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"