December 2012 Moms
Options

So many changes

I know we talk all the time about time flying, but it's just out of control lately! Yesterday, we completely overhauled DS's room. I did another closet sweep and pulled out all the stuff he has outgrown. We also lowered the crib to the lowest setting. Next stop is toddler bed - EEK! I've been much more diligent about cups vs. bottles (he has not made this easy). I got DS new Pj's for Christmas that are very much "big kid" looking. It just seems like all of a sudden all these things are happening! What transitions have you and your families been making?
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: So many changes

• Options
    I need to do the same with DD's room....I still have 6-9 month clothes in her drawers and she's in 9-12 months...but it makes me sad every time I do that, so I've been putting it off, lol. DH put away her bottle rack and bottles this weekend and put all her sippy cups out. We need to clean off the dining room table so we can get her high chair out and eat like a civilized family (we usually sit in the floor at eat at the coffee table with DD sitting in her stuff chair beside us).

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    @kerbear135 - I'm glad we're not the only ones that don't eat like a civilized family. :)

She decided to start walking like crazy on Xmas Eve, and we went to the local indoor climbing place yesterday. It was like she was a toddler all of a sudden.

We need to get better about sippy cups, but she's not making that easy. And we need to get past purées ASAP.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we just bought LO big kid shoes ... she'a size 3.5W and they have velcro! They remind me of rainbow bright/Punky Brewster in terms of their colors.

We have yet to try WCM with LO. Not sure when we'll do that. For us it is a challenge to keep up with her eating. One week, ahe eats everything & wants more. The next week she only wanta 3/4 of a portion. Pin pointing her appettite is rough.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have to put old clothes away and we need to lower the crib to the lowest setting. We also need to put old toys away as well as the bottles that she never used. We are in big kid pajamas as well and I can't believe how toddler she looks. We have started stocking up on horizon milk and snack necessities. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Today and tomorrow I'll be mixing up the last pitchers of formula....moving to all milk! While this certainly isn't the tearful transition that putting away the pump was (sooo ready to be done buying formula!!) it's another reminder of how !quickly these little guys are growing up. :(
  • Options
    12 months.
    2T clothing.
    Size 5 shoes.
    'Nuff said.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"