August 2013 Moms
Options

Random Thoughts for the Day

I'm sleepy, and due to the holidays it is extremely boring at work right now.

I'm not hungry, but I'm an emotional eater, so I've been stuffing my face all morning.

Anyone want to entertain me with your random thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

Re: Random Thoughts for the Day

• Options
    It's noon, I'm exhausted and in a crabby mood for reasons unknown.
    DH made me (another) cup of coffee and sent me upstairs to take a bath while lo naps.
    I'm contemplating going through everyone's clothes for goodwill donations after I get out of said bath. We'll see.

If I was at work I'd gif with you but I'm mobile, and way too lazy to attempt that shit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a big meet all weekend and am exhausted. I just want to plop myself on the couch and veg out to some SVU marathon or something, but DD1 won't stop moving. There's no way she's taking a nap today. 

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Its rainy out here in sunny(NOT) México. ..wish I was in bed watching true blood with my lo. My dh is sick and gets to go home...I'm kinda jealous. ..then I decide I'm not because he looks like shit. Blah!!!
  • Options
    I had a big meet all weekend and am exhausted. I just want to plop myself on the couch and veg out to some SVU marathon or something, but DD1 won't stop moving. There's no way she's taking a nap today. 

The days I need rest, are the days the kids are most hyper. I understand. I'm sorry :-(

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I hate the look of chipped nail polish. Seriously, it grosses me out, and I gag when I see it. I don't know why...

Dude, stay away from my feet then...they are a train wreck.
  • Options
    SS brought over the plague this weekend and of course I'm the only one who got it. photo 4531130A-7D53-4082-ABB0-E2EA98578904.jpg
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:
    I hate the look of chipped nail polish. Seriously, it grosses me out, and I gag when I see it. I don't know why...
    LOL thanks for the heads up!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We decided to cancel practice for today since we spent all weekend on the pool deck. 

I wish we were practicing today and canceling Friday. DH is off and I'd like to start my day with mimosas. 

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:
    I need to take the red of my fingers. The thumb is starting to chip and it's driving me nuts. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just bribed DD1 with the iPad and a treat later if she went and laid in my bed for a bit. DD2 also happens to be napping. The dog and I are now snuggling on the couch and I'm contemplating if I want a piece of cake or a dish of ice cream. 

Not one of my finer parenting moments. 

I'm full of random thoughts today. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg! I swear last night during a 3:30am feeding I was thinking to myself "I'm going to start a random thoughts thread tomorrow." Great minds! During that MOTN feeding I was wondering if a hippo could run faster than a rhino. Random, right?! I think it was brought on because DD has a little hippo Taggie toy that I was looking at while she was nursing. Where the rhino racing came from, I have no idea.
    I literally just LOL at that. OMG that's hilarious!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

LokiLahve said:

I told myself I was going to start working out today. I'm currently sitting in a super hot bath sweating my ass off...and I just convinced myself this sweating substitutes the workout.

Why do you think people do hot yoga! Heat and sweat detoxes you!

Oh I love bikram...but sitting in the bathtub is much easier ;)
  • Options
    Anyone wanna help me self diagnose LO? I'm currently on a google search trying to figure out what this rash is.... He's acting completely fine.. He did just have some sweet potatoes (we started solids early to help with his spitting up) .. But he's had them before with no reaction like this. He also likes to put him hands behind his head..?
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    Oh and random thought- Healthy Choice meals suck
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    I'm purging my gifting stock today - bags, boxes, etc.
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    Cosmic+LoveCosmic+Love member
    edited December 2013
    One more. So excited that the hvac guys are here putting in our new furnace, but every time LO goes down for a nap, they fire up the drills. I'd take him on a car ride, but the work trucks are blocking me in. Luckily, the white noise machine is drowning a lot of it out.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    Also, I am being nosey- what kind of practice? I might have missed that in an earlier post!

And I LOVE mimosas! Have any of you tried using apple cider and a cinnamon and sugar rim instead of OJ? Soooo delish. Pineapple instead of OJ is really good too! Sometimes too much OJ gives me a belly ache!

Swimming. 

I haven't. My favorite kind is with strawberry apple juice from a local market. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    H is trying to convince me to buy a 55" tv. The thing is I don't really care, but I feel like I should save it for a special occasion or something. This is so going to be ammo if he gets mad at me for wanting to spend money on some new ink when he just wants to add half a foot to our current tv (I don't really see the point).

• Options
    Update: the rash is already disappearing.

Back to random thoughts.. @zever000 my DH has FOUR tv screens in his "man room".... And he's trying to get me to agree to a bigger tv like yours... They must smoke crack together
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    NikkiD522 said:

Update: the rash is already disappearing.

Back to random thoughts.. @zever000 my DH has FOUR tv screens in his "man room".... And he's trying to get me to agree to a bigger tv like yours... They must smoke crack together

Now H is saying at least he isn't ask for 4 tvs. :P

• Options
    @starshower22 rhinos makes sense because hippos have little legs.
  • Options
    LO decided to wake up at 5 today. She's taken a 30min nap since then. I may lose my mind. She's in her swing now screeching at the top of her lungs. She will fuss, then look at me and start giggling. I don't. get. it. 

A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Inspired by American horror story... Witch or voodoo? I'm going witch photo 6F5A22DE-37BF-43D9-BD4F-9EAD7678C685.gif
  • Options
    I hate big gender reveal parties. I don't care what your baby has between its legs... and I'm thinking the 50 people you invited don't either. 
  • Options
    @starshower22. Rhinos can run faster but hippos are more likely to chase and kill you. Hippos kill more people than any other animal on Africa.

So for those of you wanting to workout:
  • Options
    nnikki10nnikki10 member
    edited December 2013
    @kkay1982 I'm so using that gee whiz fact this week.
  • Options
    This is our tv. It was an argument that I obviously lost.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"