Parenting
Options

no more naps?

If you have a child, or children who no longer nap, how old where they, and how did you not go crazy when they were up all day long?  Mav is 3 now, but he napped every day until we took him out of his crib on his birthday, now no naps, and super cranky most of the day, and I have no time alone anymore.  I know I have done this with the other kids, but it has been a while, and I am freaking out man.
        image image  image 
To be loved, and to be in love

Re: no more naps?

• Options
    @laceyjean1 - you have my sympathy. If I'm desperate and he's acting crazy, I drive around until he falls asleep, let him sit for 20 minutes and gently transfer him inside. 

I tried 'quiet time' in his room and that was a joke. 

GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She usually naps for others, but not me. She also sleeps in when I'm home. We do quiet time, but honestly I just drink at the end of the night to cope.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    O naps now maybe 1 in 4 days. She'll be 3 in March. But she has quiet time in her room every day after lunch for an hour and a bit so that helps. It isn't always as "quiet" as I'd like but at least she's occupied without me for a bit. I'd almost prefer no nap tbh bc when she does nap she's up till 9 and bedtime is a nightmare.
    SQUIRREL!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"