February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In! 12/30

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name?
Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: TTC Check In! 12/30

• Options
    MrMrsandBabyMrMrsandBaby member
    edited December 2013
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5/4

What's your CD? 18

Where are you in your cycle? The dreaded TWW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 3 DPO

When are you testing? Not until January 10 (CD 29)

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? Just a PNV

What is your current phantom due date?  September 19

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! The link is in my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing, we will try one more cycle then see where we are.  Next cycle will be 6 so I may talk to my doctor.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  So ready to have another little one and complete our family! DH is a little sad though, TTC means 6 days straight of sex, then I sort of "close shop" for about 5 days!

Anything else to add?  We are looking at houses!  I'm so excited because we go in and say, "here is Allison's room, here is the nursery..."  It is so fun!

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name?  I love Dallas for a girl but would never do it!  Really, I want to use Ashlynn for a girl but DH is so against it.  And for boys, well I just like really strong, traditional names (Jacob, Robert, James, etc) so I don't really have a GP!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 6/6

What's your CD? 27

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2WW/Waiting for AF

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 13dpo

When are you testing? I gave in and tested this morning. It was negative :( If AF still doesn't come then I will test again in 2-3 days.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, Baby Aspirin

What is your current phantom due date? Mid-Sept

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ready to be expecting again!!

Anything else to add? Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name? Claire or Emma. DH has veto'd both.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pinkshades05 - how is that even possible!  I'm so sorry...that sucks rocks.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 6

What's your CD? 13 (I think?)

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? NA

When are you testing?NA

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, several other vitamins

What is your current phantom due date? Late September

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Taking a break for 2 cycles.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I am not very optimistic this month, but we are going to give it a go.

Anything else to add? Fingers crossed for our ladies in the 2 WW!

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name?I really love the name Bentley, but with our last name would be ridiculous ha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 8th cycle TTC #2 (3rd cycle AL)

What's your CD?  16

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing? Hopefully I'll be able to hold out until at least 14 DPO, but I said that last cycle and couldn't wait.  We'll see.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? pre-natal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? Sometime in Sept. I think

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? cry.... this is so frustrating.  I just want to be pregnant again.  I hate the emotional roller coaster this is becoming.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? frustrated and very impatient.... ready to be pregnant again.

Anything else to add? @pinkshades- Fingers are still crossed for you!  Your chart looks great!

@MrMrsAndBaby- good luck!  I'll be chart stalking you!

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name? I love the name Lucy for a girl, but DH veto'd that one.  DH and I are already in agreement on a boy's name and we are debating back and forth on 2 different girl names.  Luckily, we have similar taste and it was super easy naming DD.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cycle 2, CD (12), not sure if waiting to O. My period tracker says 10 days left until period, and last month my cycle was only 21 says with ovulation 8-9 days before AF came. So, I'm sort of in waiting to O, and 2ww at same time.

Waiting to test until jan. 10th. A day past anticipated AF. Taking PNV, fish oil and b6.

I'm feeling ok with this just see what happens method since I'm conflicted a bit since still I'm nursing. Next month will chart and use opk, for data, then probably give up trying until feb or march. I think my phantom date would be early sept? I don't really want a dec or jan baby.

Good luck everyone! Anyone else not wanting a dec/jan baby? Even february a little undesirable since bday if dd#1.

Names? Hmmm. We may not find out gender, so need both girl and boy name! Molly, madison, Chelsea... Maybe Xavier or Jacob for boy?
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 - I'm so sorry this is taking such a toll on you.  I can't imagine dealing with a loss...you are stronger than me that is for sure.  :::HUGS:::
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

@vballgirl78 - I'm so sorry this is taking such a toll on you.  I can't imagine dealing with a loss...you are stronger than me that is for sure.  :::HUGS:::

Thank you! It has been rough, but I know others have been through much worse. I had hoped to be pregnant over the holidays so I'm extra bummed right now. I'm so thankful to have a healthy DD...m without her I think I'd be in a much worse place. I really appreciate your kind words. This board and the TTC check in has been a g eat source of support.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 3/4
    What's your CD? 26
    Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 13
    When are you testing? tested at 11dpo (i caved), Negative of course, temps are still high, but I totally can feel AF coming
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV
    What is your current phantom due date? If it had of been this month would have been 9/11
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See siggy
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? keep trying, talked to a friend who got pregnant VERY quickly with her first, but said it took her 7 months with her second, made me feel much better!
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Just trying to enjoy the amazing child I currently have, can't wait till he has a sibling, but also know this is time I'll never get back, just the three of us.
    Anything else to add? @vballgirl78 I agree with MrMrsandBaby, you are one strong lady!

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name? If we have another boy...no clue, probably middle name of William after my Dad though, and if a girl so many choices for first name but definitely Pearl for the middle after my great grandmother.
  • Options
    I like your perspective. I like pearl as a first name!

What month/cycles are you in? 3/4
    What's your CD? 26
    Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 13
    When are you testing? tested at 11dpo (i caved), Negative of course, temps are still high, but I totally can feel AF coming
    What is your current phantom due date? If it had of been this month would have been 9/11
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See siggy
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? keep trying, talked to a friend who got pregnant VERY quickly with her first, but said it took her 7 months with her second, made me feel much better!
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Just trying to enjoy the amazing child I currently have, can't wait till he has a sibling, but also know this is time I'll never get back, just the three of us.
    Anything else to add? @vballgirl78 I agree with MrMrsandBaby, you are one strong lady!

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name? If we have another boy...no clue, probably middle name of William after my Dad though, and if a girl so many choices for first name but definitely Pearl for the middle after my great grandmother.

• Options

Thank you! It has been rough, but I know others have been through much worse. I had hoped to be pregnant over the holidays so I'm extra bummed right now. I'm so thankful to have a healthy DD...m without her I think I'd be in a much worse place. I really appreciate your kind words. This board and the TTC check in has been a g eat source of support.
    I completely understand how you feel (minus the loss). I had also hoped to be pregnant by Christmas. I had never considered it would take so long. Some days I really get down and I'm so worried that we won't be able to have a second baby. Just want you to know you aren't alone. You can always vent to us; this is such an emotional process. I couldn't imagine going through this without you ladies!

You are than welcome to message me if you ever want to talk! Being able to talk to others has been helpful for me.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pinkshades05 looks like our charts are pretty close to the same...just know I'm stalking you hehe
    :)
  • Options

@pinkshades05 looks like our charts are pretty close to the same...just know I'm stalking you hehe
    :)

We are chart buddies! :) I'm stalking you, too! Looks like we both got BFN. Hoping yours gets a positive soon!!

At this point, I'm just waiting for AF to appear but I'm taking it one day at a time. The fact that I made it this far in my luteal phase is good :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pinkshades05 I am soooo bummed for you this month! I was totally hoping this was going to be it; your chart looked so good! Did you test again today or no because of the temp drop?

• Options
    pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
    edited January 2014
    Had another temp drop this morning. I'm 100% sure AF will be here today. So frustrating!!

ETA: AF just arrived. Back to CD1.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pinkshades- I'm so sorry!  ((Hugs))  Your chart was looking so beautiful.  Fingers crossed that the New Year will bring you a BFP.

imageimageimage
  • Options

@pinkshades- I'm so sorry!  ((Hugs))  Your chart was looking so beautiful.  Fingers crossed that the New Year will bring you a BFP.

Thanks :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you, too!! I'll be chart stalking while I wait to O again.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Bummer @pinkshades05! Fingers crossed next cycle is it!

• Options
    @pinkshades05 so sorry! First thing when we got home from shopping I had to check to see what was going on with you...Hopefully this will be our year!

• Options
    Thanks for your support. I hate this stage of the cycle. I really want to just curl up and cry but DH made plans to visit his dad for lunch. I don't feel like being social and I would like nothing more than to bite off DH's head.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Checking in late, sorry @pinkshades05...CD1 is always the worst.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?
    9, (1AL)

What's your CD? 13

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O...

When are you testing?

What is your current phantom due date? Not looking yet…:)

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! I do chart and will make the effort to share it…need to find the instructions again!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? No idea.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Trying to regroup after our loss. Not sure what this cycle will be like...Praying things happen again quickly! 

Anything else to add?

GTYK: What is your guilty pleasure future child's name? I love Penelope but DH would never let me use it :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Chart stalking time!!

bre_anna_101--You are at 16dpo. Have you tested again?? Your chart looks good!

MrMrsandBaby--Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get more sleep! Do you normally feel crampy during your luteal phase? I did this past cycle and I'm not usually crampy at all.

suiternBellaBoo0706vballgirl78--I hope you ovulate soon!! Praying for a baby this cycle!

BloomingMomma--Do you have a chart on fertility friend you can share? Have you O'd yet for sure?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bre_anna_101- I'm wondering the same thing... have you tested yet?  16 DPO?  Please.... update us soon.  Those of us who chart-stalk are going nuts.  :)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @pinkshades05 - I'm really bad at tracking my symptoms all the time so I honestly don't know!  We pulled Allison's pacifier so she has been waking up and crying more because she is looking for it.  Last night was better though, so FX she is getting better at sleeping without it and I can finally start sleeping more!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Thank you for including me! I'm buying a thermometer this weekend and will create and post the chart link. :) I did an opk yesterday morning since it seemed like CM really much more (tmi), and it was a smiley face. It's just so late in my 21-23 day cycles to get a positive like that. :/ I'm expecting AF in 6-7 days...around next Wednesday. We DTD (learning acronyms) a few hours ago, and two days ago, but hopes are very low.

But I've learned from prior discussion that temping only reliable way to see what's going on. Looking forward to getting thermometer (thank you amazon prime), and getting blood test for thyroid and vitamins soon, just in case.

I still say it's my nursing that's causing such a short LP, but let me temp before I get too obsessive. ;)

Chart stalking time!!

bre_anna_101--You are at 16dpo. Have you tested again?? Your chart looks good!

MrMrsandBaby--Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get more sleep! Do you normally feel crampy during your luteal phase? I did this past cycle and I'm not usually crampy at all.

suiternBellaBoo0706vballgirl78--I hope you ovulate soon!! Praying for a baby this cycle!

BloomingMomma--Do you have a chart on fertility friend you can share? Have you O'd yet for sure?

• Options
    I think I finally ovulated!  I hope, hope, hope my temps stay up.  Day 19 is far better than last cycle at day 30.  I hope this is a sign that my body is finally returning to "normal" after our loss.  And, DH and I are getting a little tired of DTD.  :)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Well, had a major temp drop this morning...still above coverline, but just barely.  AF hasn't arrived yet, but I'm guessing it's on it's way.  If it hasn't by tomorrow morning, will def. be testing!  I really wanted to this morning, but I'm out of cheapies so didn't want to waste my $.  Since coming off mirena my cycles have varied from 27-30 days, so not really getting my hope up.

@vballgirl78- woohoo!
    @bloomingmomma- The thermometer will really help you.  This is my first month temping and I can already start seeing benefits from it, just knowing what is going on with your body really helps me keep my sanity LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2014

bre_anna_101--Sorry to see AF came after all :(

MrMrsandBaby--Just saw your temp drop! I hope it goes back up. That's kind of early for AF, isn't it? Also, did you mention before about having PCOS?

vballgirl78--YAY for ovulation!! Keeping our fingers crossed!

suitern--I hope you ovulate soon!

@ninthgirl--Do you have a doctor's appointment soon? Any updates on your pregnancy?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ninthgirl- I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.  Fingers crossed for a great u/s!  Keep us posted.  :)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    pinkshades05- thanks! I knew it was just a matter of time, but did kinda get my hopes up :( oh well, there's always next month I guess.

@ninthgirl- you'll be in my prayers! hope everything turns out healthy :)
  • Options
    grrrr...my body is so annoying.

That is all.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    @MrMrsAndBaby- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.  Your temp went back up- hopefully an implantation dip?  I know how frustrating this is... hang in there!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @MrMrsAndBaby--Rising temps are good! Praying for you!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 and @pinkshades - thanks, but I am pretty sure AF is coming today.  HEAVY spotting this morning...yay.  4 days early.

Today sucks.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"