Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

XP: Angry after afternoon nap...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: XP: Angry after afternoon nap...

• Options
    How long is the afternoon nap?  DS used to wake up upset from his nap if it was too short.

Lately he cries almost daily after his second nap, even if the nap was adequate (1.5hrs or longer). But he does stop when I go in to get him. I think it was because it has gotten all dark when he wakes up (he wakes up around 4:30, sunset is 4:15pm), and it disorients him as it wasn't dark when he goes down for his nap. Hoping it gets better soon now that days are getting longer again.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    DS just turned 18 months and has been down to 1 nap since about 14 months old. He has always woke up crabby from naps--sometimes inconsolably. Not sure why but usually after I give him a few minutes where I stand next to his crib and rub his back or pick him up and try to distract him ("look what's that outside?") he settles a bit. And when we get downstairs the first thing he does is run to his high chair and says "high chair? Cracker?" So maybe it's just that he's waking up hungry. I don't get it either!
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"