February 2013 Moms
Options

Dang it.

Not only do I have a husband with a cold who thinks his the worst in the world *rolling eyes* I now have a baby who's got the cold. All day crying and runny nose nothing making him happy. Ugh this blows
photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg

Re: Dang it.

• Options
    I am with you. Dh has had a cold since last week. Yesterday dd and ds both got colds. I was up all night holding dd. Ds went into our bed with dh at about 4:30 this morning. He kept dh up until 6:30. They slept til 9:30. Dh had the nerve to complain to me about being up for 2 hours with ds!
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Options
    Why are men such babies? Lol yeah my LO will not let us put him down. He's been in our arms literally all day. I'm dreading the night
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh...baby sickness is the worst! DD has had "the runs" for 2 days. Poor thing, and I keep trying to find new ways to get her to take more fluids...so she is sick and has a super annoying mama! I hope your boys feel better soon!
  • Options
    Yeah baby sickness def the worst
  • Options
    fishes said:

To make it even better, he was sick over thanksgiving too (no where near as bad though), so this is the second holiday we've missed seeing family, plus our first nephew was born a couple days ago so we don't get to meet him yet, and my birthday was yesterday and you can bet the family stayed away from our germs then too (I still had a nice day though). Oh, and then DH gave his first sermon today at our church and I missed that as well since I was home with sick baby. I'm so ready to be past this, getting to sleep at night, and no longer feel like an outcast!

I'm sorry :( that sucks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"