May 2013 Moms
Options

And...I'm back

Hello! I haven't been on the board even to look since November! I have been perusing some posts today and I really miss it.  Things have been super crazy.  We moved in September which had me AWOL for a bit, then my Tommy got super clingy and fussy and work was a nightmare.  My whole family has been sick on and off the past couple of week which has been super fun! At the end of the day I was falling into bed.  I feel like things have settled down a bit and I can get back in the swing of things.  I always learn so much from everyone's different perspectives on here. So hello and happy holidays.

Re: And...I'm back

• Options
    Oohgurl said:
    Do you have another login ID? 

That's what I was wondering lol?
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    She is
  • Options
    c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited December 2013
    Trish625 said:
    She is

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    I recall a wjv poster.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I remember the name wjv
  • Options
    I always remember people based on their avatar pic, even if I'm not sure exactly what it is. Since I'm usually on mobile, I like to try to guess what the pic is. (ex. @laxMOM44 's beer bottles) I think her's was some type of fluorescent thing that looked like candy. I forget people that have generic bump pics. 

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I remember a wjv, too. I don't know the connection to this name though?

I hope things are settling down for you, OP!

... but at the rest of the posts:

• Options
    Is wjv the one who had the siggy pic of her and her husband holding an "it's a girl" balloon? Come back OP, we have lots of questions!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LaxMOM44 said:
    They aren't beer bottles they're my dogs wearing shirts! Lol
    Lol oh, I know! I figured it out a while back when I actually went on my computer. I just thought that's what it looked like at first. 

There's a few other people that I'm still like, what the heck IS that...

• Options
    I have way to much time on my iPad when nursing, so I did a little research. @scormier123 is right about the avatar...it is wjv who seemed to have this same issue with 2 logins on a previous post. This is a link to the mom and LO pic thread back in August. I can't believe how small all the babies look! https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/comment/75945105/#Comment_75945105

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options
    Ha, I'm actually on my computer right now and it's totally not candy. It's the glass ceiling at the Bellagio.  I was thinking of the right avatar though! 

• Options
    jayro10 said:

Is wjv the one who had the siggy pic of her and her husband holding an "it's a girl" balloon? Come back OP, we have lots of questions!

No, the poster you're referring to had a girl and wjv/kcverica had a boy... I don't know what happened to the poster you're referring to, @jayro10.
  • Options
    Ohhhh I remember wjv.
  • Options

No, the poster you're referring to had a girl and wjv/kcverica had a boy... I don't know what happened to the poster you're referring to, @jayro10.
    This got me to thinking about the poster jayro10 was thinking about too with the its a girl balloon so I went back and looked at old posts. Her name was  wcvsb5.
    imageimage
                                  Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09
  • Options

This got me to thinking about the poster jayro10 was thinking about too with the its a girl balloon so I went back and looked at old posts. Her name was  wcvsb5.
    But she said she hasn't been on since Nov. and I don't know about you guys but I didn't know about gender until Dec. Some of you guys are waaaaaaaay better detectives than me though.
  • Options
    NJAZgirl said:

But she said she hasn't been on since Nov. and I don't know about you guys but I didn't know about gender until Dec. Some of you guys are waaaaaaaay better detectives than me though.
    I guess she meant this nov. Like last month.
    Lol. Shit. It has been more than a year. Brain fart!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"