Philadelphia Babies

New mom-to-be and new to Buckingham/Doylestown

CC227CC227 member
edited December 2013 in Philadelphia Babies
Hello all: My husband and I are expecting our first child in July and have just moved to the Buckingham Twp area of Doylestown. Are there any new mom or mom-to-be social groups in the area? I am 31 and work full-time in Philly so any groups that meet on weekends or later in the evening would work. It would be nice to join the community. I am also looking for daycare recommendations since we are totally new to this! Any insight is appreciated!

Re: New mom-to-be and new to Buckingham/Doylestown

• I'm due in August and I live just north of Lambertville/New Hope!
  • Hi @CC227 and @ItsGreen! I just found out I'm pregnant so I'd love to hear what answers you came up with for these questions. I have the same ones! Best of luck!
    Married May 17, 2013
    Our first baby, EDD Feb 17, 2015
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • hello hello! I used to like in Stockton nj (just over the bridge) and MiL just moved from doylestown... I live up the river in Easton. welcome
  • lbetelbete member
    Hello!
    I work in doylestown and my son goes to A Childs World. We really like it there! Tabor House is another good one from what I hear.
  • I live just outside of Doylestown and belong to a group called The Babies and Mommies of Doylestown.  There are moms nights out, playdates, and all kinds of activities.  I love it!
    Lauren, 29
    Married 6/27/2009
    Hadley Lynn - 10/14/2011
    Baby #2 due 2/16/2015

image        image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry its been awhile. I had a miscarriage the end of January. Now I am expecting again in March. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"