2nd Trimester

Bematernity Pants from Target are great!

jasrun80jasrun80 member
edited December 2013 in 2nd Trimester
i just got a pair from target, size small & they are perfect! I'm athletic build, 18 weeks &  5'7" and currently weight 152 (usually 140 lbs) and the size is perfect & hey feel SO much better than trying to figure out how to wear my other non-maternity pants! 
think they were $22 ! 
 i am a real person... i know i sound like a saleswoman but i just wanted to spread the word bc who wants to spend alot of money on big bellied clothing!?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bematernity Pants from Target are great!

• Thanks!
    BFP 5/22/12, MC 6/6/12 (cp) BFP 10/16/13, EDD June 28, 2014 - baby J arrived 6/19/14! ** #2-- BFP 12/5/15, EDD August 17, 2016 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker ***************************** Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i bought all my maternity clothes at target. very affordable and the store near me had a nice selection.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Loading the player...
  • Good to know!  I am 18 weeks and need to stock up on more clothes.  Anyone have suggestions for shirts/tees?  Also anyone know of any good long underwear for pregnant women?  I am outdoors a lot and it is cold where I live...I find a lot of these maternity pants are thin material and I freeze when I go outside.

• I just went to Macy's and got Jessica Simpson jeans for 22 dollars! They are skinny jeans, size Medium (there's a little room to grow in the waist), and and dark color. I am really particular about my jeans, so I was hesitant to get maternity jeans, but boy are they comfortable! I'm usually a size 6 or 8 at Gap.
  • Good to know, thank you!  For shirts/tees Target and Old Navy are great.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"